Clan-Written Fan-Fiction - The First Story

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Clan-Written Fan-Fiction - The First Story

Post by Parker on Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:01 pm

Alright Sev. School is more important as well.

So who is still doing this? I know I am.
Parker

Number of posts : 1317
Xfire? : srg1parker
Registration date : 2009-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by frang on Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:23 pm

I'm in. Who's turn will it be?

CCP has been alive for 3678 days.
Hellnurse: "CCP ain't a hotel or something! You can't join for a day."
frang
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 2430
Xfire? : frangible
Registration date : 2009-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie on Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:51 pm

From what I've read and looked through, it's Frangs turn.

ECHOESHUNTER8 5/14/09 wrote:Denjie, your Squad Leader because I can't be active enough to do so, and also, your the oldest member here (as in experiance). So please don't give me a reason to question your work here please.

CCP
A journey continued...

Denjie

Number of posts : 4676
Xfire? : denjie
Registration date : 2008-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by frang on Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:31 pm

OK. I won't have anything up until late Monday or Tuesday. If anyone else has something ready to go, please post. We've had so many people leave, just who's left?

frang
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie on Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:21 pm

These are the people left -

Frang
Den
Cuyir
Parker

ECHOESHUNTER8 5/14/09 wrote:Denjie, your Squad Leader because I can't be active enough to do so, and also, your the oldest member here (as in experiance). So please don't give me a reason to question your work here please.

CCP
A journey continued...

Denjie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker on Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:03 pm

I just went so Frang can go when he can Very Happy
Parker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie on Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:07 pm

lol, Frang, you gunna go yet? Razz Or should I post again and continue this?

CCP
A journey continued...

Denjie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by frang on Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:35 pm

Why don't you go again. I'll be tail-end charlie on this one.

frang
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie on Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:55 pm

OOC: 10-4 Frang.

*It's been 5 hours since we dropped. No com activity since then. Good, that means we're on schedule. I check my HUD again and see that I've about 20 minutes before I hit my first check point......*

CCP
A journey continued...

Denjie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuyir on Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:30 am

*Flash-back*

"They're all over!" one shouted. Another cried out "Get it off me!" In the darkness, I couldn't see anything. My helmet was broken. I heard shots, and in those brief flashes of lights I could see shadows moving. Creeping. They were here. Death had come.

*End-flashback*

As I moved through the tunnels, I could hear the sound of feet moving. Ducking under a crate that was beside me, a patrol of two guards moved through a different hallways. I moved on, making sure to check every hallway before moving forward. I was using a back entrance into the city, to not draw attention to myself. It had worked so far. Finally, I enter a door, and I find myself within the city. Checking the nav map, I see that my destination isn't far off. After awhile of searching the city, I finally come across a large hangar bay, guarded by droids. 'There we are.. Now how to get past them...?' I wonder to myself. Suddenly I see a small crate train moving towards the hangar. As luck would have it, it past by me just long enough for me to grab hold of the bottom. Luckily, it was being carried by droids, so there shouldn't be any checks. Well, there was, but not on the bottom of the crate, thankfully. As the droids entered the hangar, I quickly detached and rolled out and under the cover of more crates. The hangar was full of them. 'First, I need to find the control tower.' After a quick observation of the hangar bay, I finally spot the control area. Moving along the side of the hangar wall, I find a door leading into the inner workings of the hangar. A mantience hatch, it looked like. Slicing open the door, and closing it behind me, I find three tunnels. Checking my nav again, I go through the one on the far left. Hopefully it would bring me to the hangar control. Unknown to me, they were aware of my presence.

"So, he was actually able to get in, eh?" a being said, smirking. "Shall I send for the security squads, sir?" a nemoidian, his personal assistant, asked. "No, I want to see how much he's changed sense the last time I saw him." the man responded, smiling menacingly now. This would prove to be an entertaining event, if he was correct in his assumption.
Cuyir

Number of posts : 898
Xfire? : Screech109
Registration date : 2010-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie on Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:51 pm

*I hit my first check point and see that it's a small clearing in these woods. I wait for 30 minutes when I here some rustling in the bushes, I snap my rifle to where the sound is. A person comes out, looks to be a humanoid, female, early twenties perhaps* "You can come outta there" *I rise to my feet and come out of the woods, she looks up and down at me a dry look* "Not bad for someone who's suppose to take on a city" If that's what's needed... then yes. "Cocky person aint ya?" No, I just know what I'm capable of. "Good, then maybe we can get down to business and let you start the fire works. Get over here" *She motions for me to come close to her so I walk to her, she pulls out a data pad with a holo map. The holo map pops up revealing locations in the near by city* "The blue indicators are people you need to extract and bring them back here, the orange indicators are area you'll need to demo. Got it?" *I nod to her* "Good, then it's time for you to get going" *I stand to my feet* So, what's your deal in this? "Doesn't matter, just do what you've been told" *I stare at her for a second* Ok...... fine..... mind if I get a name to go with a face? *She hesitates and then looks at me* "It's... Raven... my name is Raven" *I nod* "What about you? You got a name?" *I pause for a few seconds* Denjie, but I'm normally called Den. *She nods at me*"Ok, well, I need to go now. Good luck" *She disappears into the woods, I chuckle to myself* don't need luck..... just brains.... *I start for the city* One target at a time... *I start planning my strategy through this*

CCP
A journey continued...

Denjie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by frang on Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:58 am

Frang crouched in the woods just beyond the patrol path. Stupid droids. One walked up and stepped on the improvised EC grenade-mine he had just remotely activated. Ka-zap! The droid collapsed. He activated the second in the series. Frang didn't have long to wait. Stupid droids, instead of sending out a patrol like sentients would, they set out another droid when the patrol droid didn't report back on schedule. Ka-zap! A few minutes later.....Ka-zap! Frang was glad he had his helmet on, otherwise his incessant giggling would give away is location. Ka-zap! He had eight in a row by the time he left his hide. Even droids aren't that stupid. They'd send out a patrol to sweep this part of the base's perimeter. Frang shifted to a location around a curve in the perimeter about two klicks down. As he was burying yet more improvised grenade-mines, he couldn't shake the feeling that he was being watched.

frang
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker on Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:39 pm

I keep running. One foot, then another. Over and over. Left, right. Left, right. Left, right. . .

An hour later I realize that I am at the assault team's RV. I look around quickly, listening to any sounds in the area. I am about 15 minutes away from the fort we will raid. I look around and after walking about for five minutes, gradually slowing my pace, I tear my helmet of in a fervent motion and throw up my nutritional supplement. I wipe my mouth with my arm and take a swig of water from my canteen to remove the bile's aftertaste from my mind.

I throw my helmet down by a tree and, after a few moments hesitation walk over to pick it up, dust it off, and place it down next to a tree. I sit down and lay my back on the tree trunk. I let my head fall back until my skull gets shaken by the immovable tree. It is then that I look down and see the droplets rolling down my thigh-plates. I realize I have been crying.

I slightly chuckle at the pathetic predicament that I am in. "Wait until your team gets here and sees how unfit you are for duty. They will surely stop you from fighting now." I sniff heavily and wipe my eyes a little bit. "Stupid hormones," I add as an after thought. Why couldn't I be like the rest of my Commando brothers? Why do I have to be the one that winces every time a shot is fired. Why am I the one that hates killing, even if it is to kill the one that is about to kill me?

I breath heavily, something I learned from the Kamino's about how to keep control of my emotions. I smell the blooming flowers and a strange stench coming downwind. I infer that the droids in the fort are making the environment inhospitable with waste. It isn't enough that they want to enslave or kill all of the sentient beings they meet, they also want to kill the unborn ones as well.

I look at my watch and realize there are still two galactic hours to go before the rest of my team should arrive. I close my eyes and try and doze off into a blessed state of rest.
Parker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:09 pm

*It's been a while since I met that contact in the woods. I've walking at a steady pace since then. Just now I notice something on my long range radar. Something is ahead of me. Checking my HUD map and calculating distance I concluded it would take me about an hour and a half to reach whatever it was.* All right... let's see who you are... or what you are for that matter. *I keep my pace up with my rifle ready*

CCP
A journey continued...

Denjie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:35 pm

I would suggest for you to keep going, considering that it is down to Cuyir, Frang, You, and Me (and that I am essentially waiting for you three :p)
Parker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuyir on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:20 pm

"Ah... Wrong turn, huh?"

I muttered as I looked at a group of droids in front of me, somewhere between 20 to 25 in number. After traversing the maintinence tunnels for what seemed like hours---This being an exaggeration, it was only about 5 minutes---I had come to yet another crossroad, being probably the fifth one so far. After randomly picking one route, I slowly walked down the tunnel on the right. After another few seconds of walking, the tunnel curved, and when I went around the corner, there stood in front of me a battalion of droids.

'Right. Note to self, gut instinct is *usually* wrong.' I noted.

There was no point in turning the other way. The droids had already spotted me and were likely preparing to start firing any second now. They would just run after me, which in turn would cause a whole lot more noise then I thought necessary.

Smirking, I muttered, "Oh well. The old fasioned method, it is!" I then tossed an ec det, and pulled out my blaster. The rest was simply elementary. Pull the trigger, droids become a pile of scrap.

'Guess I should keep moving then. Hm, faster too. They'd have to be deaf to not hear any of that.'

After running through the tunnels, taking down a few droids that were stupid enough to show their skinny little heads, I finally reached a small one-man sized door. On the other side, there was a large room with various computers spread about, and a few sentients walking about, doing their duty. There was also a few droids, who were also doing their duty.

'Why must there always be droids? Can't there be a, I don't know, Jedi killing, pyromaniac or something?'

After quickly drawing my hand gun, I blast down the two droids at the door, before turning and blasting the third droid who had yet to register what had happened. Suddenly, everyone in the room began screaming and running about. Apparently, I had scared them half to death.

"Great. Now they *really* know I'm here. You should've thought that one through a little bit more there, Cuyir." I muttered to myself.

As everyone rushed for the exits, the alarm suddenly went off. As I calmly walked towards the main consol, I noticed that it was linked to every hangar in the general area. This meant that the entire Confederate launch details were logged into this computer. Now that, for one, was a lucky break. I quickly plugged in a data chip, and after waiting a few minutes---while blasting a few droids who decided to stop by to see why everyone was screaming---I heard a small "bleep" from the computer. Grabbing the chip, I decided to hide it in a place that no one probably would look. Taking one of my hand-guns, I took out the power supply, emptied it, and jammed the chip into it. Not exactly the most safe way of hiding something, but hey, it worked. After putting my pistol back in it's holster, I ran towards the nearest exit. After rushing through the door, I began to wish that I hadn't. There in front of me was a rather large group of droids. 150, to be exact, though I had no way of counting. As I made to retreat, the door suddenly closed and jammed behind me.

'Great. Just great...'

I quickly rolled towards the nearest crate, which was luckily right next to the door. Knowing I couldn't take on the battalion alone, I did the only thing I could do. Unjamming the data from my gun, I attached it to my helmet, and sent a signal to command. I just hoped they would hear it.

"Command, this is Clone Commando Cuyir, reporting! I've been compromised. Data transfer in 30 seconds." Stopping to fire a few rounds at the droids, I continued. "File encrypted. Secured data file a.15. Also," pausing again, this time to contemplate whether or not I really had the nerve to put the mission above my own life, I continued, "tell the rest of the squad I said 'Happy hunting'."

And that was that. I figured everyone would know what I meant. That, and if anyone could still see my vitals, they'd probably see them going down soon. I quickly jumped out from cover, guns blazing. I knew I couldn't take them all out, so I just had to take down as many as I could with me. I blasted the first one, turned and blasted two more. Ducking under some fire, I shot down another two. Suddenly, I felt pain in my shoulder, and I felt I could grip the trigger anymore. Looking over, I saw a wound right in the center. Not giving me time to recover, I took three more shots. One in the stomach, and two in my right leg. Grabbing my pistol with my usable hand, I shot down another four droids, before taking a final shot in my back. This finally caused me to collapse, but before I lost conciousness, I could see at the back a being walking up to me.

"It's been a long time, hasn't it, buddy?" was all I heard, before I blacked out.
Cuyir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:59 pm

Hopefully this isn't necro posting... >.>

*dusts topic off*

It's been at least two months since we dropped planetside. I've had no contact with my brothers. They may all be dead for all I know.

That dot I had seen on my radar back then has caused me more hell than I care to admit. It had turned out to be one of the Separatists. An officer to be exact, I had to fight my way past a whole platoon of the ba******. So much for being covert. I had found my target and eliminated those on my orders. I had gone back to the RV point for extraction but found no one there, I broke comm silence and asked what the hell was going on. There was no reply. I've been trying to contact them every two weeks since then with no reply. It looks like they left us here and have no intention of comin back. But why? I've been thinking about this since then. Who knows, maybe I'll get off here one day, until then I stay here and hope my brothers return...

*I shake my head from those thoughts* You got to keep yourself from straying Den, or you'll be dead.

CCP
A journey continued...

Denjie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviss on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:20 pm

With a Topic/Thread like this... I don't think there'll ever be Necro-Posting. Well so long as the Post contributes to whatever is happening with this story and is longer than three sentences.

{CCP-ZS}Mesh: I love how Dev just, like, has an "aura of death".
{CCP}LaVolpe{Rabid}: 24 is a better television show than you
Deviss
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 6965
Xfire? : thefallen92
Registration date : 2009-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuyir on Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:27 pm

OOC: Hey, I was just sitting here waiting for my turn and- *Glances at turn list* Oh, it is my turn. Okay then! Oh, and I posted a little story that has information about this and further posts. *Looks at random people staring at me* What!? I had a lot of time on my hands....

It was a bit dark as I woke up. I looked around to see a familiar scene. I was in an interrogation room. I could only barely see the two droids standing guard by the entrance, and I could see Bell standing in front of me. Suddenly, I felt a horrible pain as electricity blasted through me.

"Ouch! That hurt you Seperatist-loving son of a...."

I paused then, looking at Bell in thought.

"Hm. On second thought, that wouldn't work out very well...."

Bell just stood there, with a blank look on his face. Closing his eyes, he began speaking in a bored tone.

"It's the same thing as before. We have the chip. We know it's importance. Unfortunately, you encrypted it. What is the code?"

Rolling my eyes, I responded in a very mocking tone.

"Well, sir, I don't entirely know what the code is anymore. With all the time I've spent in that cell, and with all the electricity you've pumped into me, can you blame me for forgetting, sir?"

Bell opened his eyes, and glared at me, anger clear in his eyes.

"Very well. Droids!"

At this very word, the two droids at the door were immediately by his side.

"Take our guest back to his quarters. As usual, give him the minimum food and water required. We shall continue the session again tomorrow."

And that was that. I was quickly hit on the back of my neck, knocking me out. When I woke up, I was back in my cell. Looking over at the shielded door, I could see the lone droid standing guard. It had been at least a couple months going like this, and though I hated agree with what my mind was telling me, I knew it was slowly getting to me. I knew it would be a lot longer until I cracked, but I was starting to lose control. Looking again at the droid, I began exhibiting signs of the insanity that I was fighting.

"So... Do you play Pazaak?"

No answer.

"I once ran into a droid on Couruscant. Man, that thing knew how to play! I'm sure you could too, couldn't you?"

No answer. I stared at the droid for a moment longer, before laying back on the concrete bed and staring up at the ceiling. I chuckled to myself, sadly. I had learned that my message hadn't been received. There was a jammer set up inside the facility I was now incarcerated within.

'Two months, huh...?'

I wasn't just starting to lose mental control. I was starting to lose hope as well. I couldn't see anyway to get out. There wasn't an opportunity to get away from the droids on the way to interrogation, either. I was knocked out whenever it was time for another session. The entire cell was made of concrete, so there was no hope there. The door was shielded, rather shocking for those who touched it. The droids stood in front of it, and I could see a console on the right.

'No way of escaping during interrogation, either.'

Letting out a loud sigh, I closed my eyes and attempted to sleep.
Cuyir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:34 am

I look at the dark room one last time before I close the steel door. The small attachment of droids lay in smoking ruin on the floor and the Neimoidian is shallowly breathing and with a broken arm, but alive, although I don't think for long. The knife he tried to stab me with is looking awfully dangerous sticking out of his chest like that. I walk away from the Separatist Officer's apartment disappointed that once again I couldn't find any information on Cuyir's whereabouts.

Two months ago, I spent another two hours feeling regret over my botched mission. When I got the distress call from Cuyir. My mind was all over the place. Was my duty to my brother or my army... While I might be alive because of my army, I live for my brothers. I put my helmet on and rush off to find him.

After I got the distress call from Cuyir, I have been tracking, interrogating, and assassinating anyone who might know something about him. It has taken 60 days, 47 targets, and a whole lot of ammo to get where I am today. But so far the effect any of it has had is that the Sep base has tightened its security on officers allowed off base. I am no closer to finding Cuyir.

Now the Republic has marked us K.I.A. or Deserters, but I promise I will complete the mission, with all of my brothers. Right as I leave the room and walk a little down the hallway a human wearing remarkably unnoticeable clothes walks past me with his work brief case. As I take three steps past him, wearing my own unremarkable clothes I sense something is wrong. It would only be later that I realized that it was the outline of a barrel in the small of his back, if only I had before. I turn around and smile fortunes on me. The other man doesn't realize I am anyone important.

I pull my own sidearm out and point it at his head, take a few steps towards him, and by this time he has already opened the door part way. By the time he sees the carnage before him, I already have the gun barrel pointing into the back of his head.

"Drop the brief case. Don't turn around. Slowly drop to the floor next to the bag." He obliged me, doing what I asked slowly enough to make me not want to double tap him. I had just made the first mistake of the night. I forgot that anyone with any sense at all in our line of duty does it. They all work with a partner.

The first two shots came low and to the right while the third hit my shoulder. My first thought was that it was just a flesh wound while the rest of my analytical, commando mind told me that his partner had gotten nervous and shot quickly, not paying attention to his environment. I know this because he had just taken the last step up the stairs and didn't pay attention as he fired, hence the shots being off. The only reason his third shot hit was that the recoil, combined with the burst shots, put the bolt into my arm.

I react instinctively, I fire two shots into my captives head as I grab his briefcase and roll into the room. I hear footsteps approaching as I toss a flashbang into the hallway. As my assailant is obviously stunned I rush over the the balcony and hook onto it.

The boots rush again and I think that this guy really needs lighter shoes, he is such a beginning rookie, assigned to protect another, more experienced guy. As he runs to look over the balcony. I appear from the shadows and toss him over the side. As I lift him though, my hand hooks him onto the other end of the safety band.

He makes a satisfying thud against the side of the building. This would be the last time his lack of attention to the environments will get him into trouble. Once again he shows his baby side, because he drops his gun to the ground several floors below him. He leans back and looks up to me.

"Hello. Who are you? Who is your friend? And what was he carrying to our mutual associate?"

He did exactly as I expected, appeared the tough guy. He crossed his arms and closed his mouth even tighter. I smile and reach for the hook. His tough act turns to horror as he looks at the ground and cries out, "No, wait!"

I stop and look at him.

"Name, Partner's name, Package."

He sighs and takes a second too long before replying, " Travie Leeds, or Pup. His is Spot, I swear that is all I know."

I scowl and say, "Package"

"I don't know! I swear! I was just tagging along to get experience."

I look at him, take a dramatic moment to look at him, reach for the hook, and say, "yeah right." His eyes turn into saucers as his life flashes before his eyes. Instead of unhooking him, however, I reach for the button that controls the length of the band. But Travie didn't know that I was going to lower him safely to the ground.

Right as my eyes look down to see where the button is, I feel a sharp pain in my upper left side, I then hear the shot fired. I immediately duck below the railing as I pull my side arm out. I realized the second mistake I made of the day, I didn't remember to grab the side arm that the briefcased guy had, Travie did. "Smart kid," I mutter as I feel my chest. Another shot gets fired, but it sounds bigger and farther away. I spin around. There is no one else in the room. I wonder where the shot came from. I move a mirror over the edge to see Travie. His body is hanging loose.

I holster my side arm and pull Travie into the room, while keeping my cover. I retrieve my harness by unhooking him, grab the briefcase and leave the room. I don't know who shot my prisoner. Whether it was someone sent to eliminate any loose threats from their company, or whether the were trying to keep me alive. Either way, I just got shot. I am very glad that I wasn't totally stupid and didn't wear armor.

I pat the briefcase as I walk away through the hall. I am one step closer to Cuyir. I can feel it.

(So, I hope I am not ruining anyone's fun but maybe Cuyir and I can work on getting him out of this predicament until we all meet at the RV again?)
Parker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by frang on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:07 pm

Frang's dead. He'd been dead for about 58 days. He met up with a Jedi, whose body you found alongside Frang's in the bunker complex. You know from the surviving scientists that Frang and the Jedi stopped their massacre. The scientists know they found out something, but not what. Frang and the Jedi uncovered the truth behind the war, only to be killed by agents of the Chancellor.

OT: You can kinda see how it would be impossible for me to give an update, since I'm dead. I initially thought it would be fun to spring this on you, but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to do it, since, you know, I'm dead and can't write a summary of the last two months. I can't leave a note behind, because the first lines of any note I might leave would be: "The Chancellor's been playing us for suckers! The war's a fake! He's trying to take over the government and kill all the Jedi!" Can't do that. Give me a Viking Funeral.

frang
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviss on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:15 pm

frang wrote:You can kinda see how it would be impossible for me to give an update, since I'm dead. I initially thought it would be fun to spring this on you, but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to do it, since, you know, I'm dead and can't write a summary of the last two months.
Well... you could do that... if a new character were to be brought into all of this... I'm a ninja

{CCP-ZS}Mesh: I love how Dev just, like, has an "aura of death".
{CCP}LaVolpe{Rabid}: 24 is a better television show than you
Deviss
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 6965
Xfire? : thefallen92
Registration date : 2009-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:20 pm

That.... just... killed the whole damn thing. Mad Rolling Eyes

CCP
A journey continued...

Denjie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuyir on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:31 pm

OOC: Frang!!! Nooooooooo!!!!!

.... Oh! Park's coming to save me! Very Happy And I think Dev just said that he might join! (Again... >.> )
Cuyir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by frang on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:33 pm

OT: No it didn't! You have four people active in the thread and I've given you an added mystery to solve. You know from my previous comments that I was planning something like this. I even mentioned that I was bringing a Jedi into it. If you just want me to delete the post and drop out, that's ok, too. But this way I give a little extra edge to your storyline.

frang
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content