The Clone Commando Pod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan-Written Fan-Fiction - The First Story

+11
Hawk
Sev™
Vandal
Rinku
Denjie
Cuyir
frang
foxrock66(Roadkill)
Jack
Deviss
Parker
15 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Clan-Written Fan-Fiction - The First Story - Page 8 Empty Re: Clan-Written Fan-Fiction - The First Story

Post by Denjie Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:15 pm

You can either do your background/history as you go or do it in one big post. Up to you. As Cuyir said, the main objective is to recon/eliminate a CIS base. Each of us got separate assignments then. There were 6 of us initially. Rinku and Van never got made it to the planet. Sev is lost somewhere, we're presuming he's K.I.A. . Frang is def K.I.A. , Parker, Cuyir and Myself are all that's left. Cuyir is being held inside the CIS base. Parker and I are trying to locate it right now.

We're on the same main objective right now. But our separate assignments are past. We believe that the Republic/GAR has left us here with no intention of returning for us. So now we look for our brother and finish the main objective with hope of Command coming back for us.

That answer your questions? Smile
Denjie
Denjie

Number of posts : 4677
Xfire? : denjie
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Clan-Written Fan-Fiction - The First Story - Page 8 Empty Re: Clan-Written Fan-Fiction - The First Story

Post by Deviss Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:25 pm

Denjie wrote:That answer your questions? Smile
Quite. The wheels be turning even faster now.

Let me know if I'm holding anyone up. If that be the case, I'll work something up extra-quick.
Deviss
Deviss
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 6965
Xfire? : thefallen92
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuyir Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:27 pm

Well, if you're going after Den, then I'd be next. Don't worry about me, though. As I said, I'm still thinking myself. It's hard getting a post out of me being in a cell. Razz
Cuyir
Cuyir

Number of posts : 898
Xfire? : Screech109
Registration date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:26 pm

I've already set the pace for Parker, so we're all waiting on him and he said he wouldn't be back here till lat saturday. So for right now it's Cuyir and Dev doin the posting.
Denjie
Denjie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviss Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:20 pm

My HUD suddenly goes off in a series of three blips, telling me there’s been blasterfire and grenade detonations somewhere nearby. Turning my gaze back to the Sep Base, which appears to have no knowledge of the goings on, I click my teeth in annoyance.

Checking my weapons, I set off in the direction of the happening. 'Fierfek. This had better not be another party of insurgents giving me grief,' I think as I clear the wooded area. Keeping the steady pace, I press a trio of keys on my left gauntlet, activating a small probe droid to scout the area ahead when suddenly, an anonymous figure crashes into me.

The figure ends up sprawled out on the ground, scrambling to regain their footing, but I'm already on my feet with both DC-17 hand blasters drawn. "Hold it right there!" I shout. The figure draws their rifle and points it at me with steady hands. "Don't try it. You'll be dead before-" before I can finish what I was saying, the anonymous woman moves to bring her Verpine rifle up and without thinking twice, I pull both triggers and send twin bolts of searing hot laserfire at her. Just as the shots find their mark, she manages to squeeze off a couple rounds. One of which nails me in the shoulder plate. "Di'kut!"

Despite the pain, I know her lucky shot hasn't gone any farther than the armor plate. Holstering one blaster, I squeeze the trigger two more times at the now-lifeless corpse. Casting a glance in the direction the dead woman came from, I opt to investigate what she was running from. Keeping the one blaster drawn, I resume my steady pace until I hear low voices. Dropping low, I stack up against a large boulder and move slowly around to see who the owner of the voices are.
Deviss
Deviss
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:58 pm

Nicely done Deviss!

*hears movement behind a boulder near me and brings my rifle up, ready to fire* Let's see who this is...
Denjie
Denjie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuyir Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:44 pm

Well, I honestly can't think of anything to RP at the moment. So, I'll just go with a quick "Nothing eventful has happened recently" and continue waiting. XD
Cuyir
Cuyir

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviss Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:00 am

Lolz Cuyir. So who's up now?
Deviss
Deviss
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:25 am

For now, it's you 'n me Dev. Cuyir's pretty much stuck and Parker and gunna be back here till tomorrow. So we can either wait for Parker, or do a bit of story between us right now.

Up to you.
Denjie
Denjie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviss Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:30 am

Oh I don't see why we can't continue it until then.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The cocking of a blaster rifle tells me whoever is behind this boulder is expecting me. Pausing for a moment, I dial in a sequence of keys and soon my small reconnaissance droid returns to my open hand. Pressing another sequence, the palm-sized droid flits out of my hand and over to where I was standing moments ago. As instructed, the little droid projects a holo copy of me and moves slowly along the boulder.

As soon as it begins to move, I draw my other hand blaster and move the opposite way. Shortly I hear "Hold it right there!" and a couple of shots being fired. 'Time to move,' I think. Climbing over the last foot and a half of rock, I drop down behind the person with both hand blasters raised. They clearly heard me, and figured out that the Holo wasn't really me, and move to turn around. "Whoa! Nice and easy. Make any sudden moves and you'll join your friend."

"What are you talking about?" The person says as he turns the rest of the way... and it's another Clone! Instantly my mind goes to 'Traitor', but then I see his unconscious friend on the ground. That makes me reconsider because all the Seps I've seen so far haven't given a second thought to leaving them behind. And that would also mean they weren't with that woman I gunned down. 'Unless someone double-crossed someone...' No... his unconscious friend's also a Clone, but he's badly wounded from what I can see. "Why you two are here? Who's your Commander?" I ask, still keeping both hand blasters trained on the Clone with the rifle.
Deviss
Deviss
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:53 am

"Whoa! Nice and easy. Make any sudden moves and you'll join your friend." *I hear from behind me, I froze in my steps, cursing myself for being to slow. I had recognized the holo for being a fake but had reacted too slowly. As I turned around I could see surprise the persons face. I faced another clone, and it looked like he was either lost or just got here. He had his helmet on so I couldn't tell what he was thinking, he just seemed to look at me. He kept both his pistols on me when he asked "Why you two are here? Who's your Commander?" *I looked at him through my helmet trying to figure out what to do, I sighed inwardly*

I could ask the same thing about you. But to answer your question, we don't have a commander down here. I'm a former ARC turned Commando, he's a Commando, There's one of us missing that's a Commando as well. As to why we're here, unless you're on the same objective, you ain't gettin' any info. And you'd have to show proof that you're on the same objective.

Now... *I tilt my rifle ever so slightly so that it now is pointed at his legs* what about you? What are YOU doing here?

Last edited by Denjie on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Denjie
Denjie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviss Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:35 am

There's a slight hiccup with your post Denjie... I've got a helmet on. So... you can't really see my expression Razz
Deviss
Deviss
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:38 am

Ok, so I'll edit it a little. now back to you noob. <3
Denjie
Denjie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviss Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:35 pm

Anyone else gonna join in? Cuyir... got anything yet? And when was Park getting back?

Not that I'm saying I don't want to keep this going, I just think we need a little more variety.
Deviss
Deviss
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:37 pm

Parker wrote:Off topic: I am going to be busy from tomorrow morning (at nine) to Saturday night (around six). Sorry for ruining the recent flow of traffic! Oh, and maybe Deviss could meet my attacker on the way out or something. I look forward to seeing how he enters this!
that answer your question?
Denjie
Denjie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuyir Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:19 pm

OOC: Yes, I do have something. Razz

While I lay in my cell, having so much time that I can freely contemplate any plan or idea that could assist me in getting out, Bell had anything but time. He was even beginning to wonder if it was worth killing all his superiors so that he could have his position. As he sat in his office, on the top floor of the Seperatist controlled building,---Which was also one of the larger buildings in the city---he was constantly having to fill out paperwork, manage his forces, file reports for the Count, among other duties.

When he had been given the assignment to be one of the three heads of the Seperatist controlled planet, he had thought it would be an easy job. But he had realized that it was not after only a week of duty. As he was just finishing signing a report to be sent to Count Dooku, a man wearing a brown cloak and hood burst into the room.

Panting heavily, he saluted Bell before giving his report, saying "My apologies for the intrusion, sir. I have returned from one of my scouting trips with news---possibly bad. The clone commandos that you had us watching are hiding out in a crevice within a large pile of boulders. They have also met up with another clone, though I cannot tell what classification he is in. Judging from his movements, I'd say he is also possibly a commando."

After he had finished his report, the man stood straight in salute. Bell just sat lazily in his chair, looking at the man. He was contemplating whether or not he should shoot him, for intruding like he did, but thought against it. If it was a droid, it would be a different story. But sentients were much harder to replace, and this man was one of his best spies. Bell honestly hadn't expected there to be more then the clones that had already arrived, but he knew he should have expected it. He asked the man what their coordinates were, which he was given shortly.

Nodding at the man, he began giving orders. He first ordered one of his guards, who were in the room, to go and order a battalion of droids, 100 total, to attack the clones at the rocks. He then turned to the man.

"Gather your squad, Captain. I want you and your men to go to the commandos location and observe them. Do not engage under any circumstances. If the droids are defeated, send one man back to me to report while the rest of you continue to watch. Understood?"

Nodding, the Captain (who's name shall remain unknown, as I am not in the mood to create one) left the room to gather his squad. Bell smirked slightly. The squad of humans were elites in all classifications. Stealth, computers, sabotaging, recon, combat, strategy, and the like. In fact, each of them individually was a match for a commando. The Captain himself was good enough to take on a Jedi Knight in combat, whether the Jedi used force powers or not. They were loyal to Bell, and Bell alone. They had all been trained by him, they had all been there when he killed his superiors in order to advance his position. And Bell trusted that they would not fail.
Cuyir
Cuyir

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuyir Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:55 pm

Okay, so I know this is double posting and kinda off topic and all, but I was watching Youtube videos when I came across this piece of work. I came to the conclusion that the guy mainly shown is basically me in this RP. XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBF_HtZfGTA&feature=related
Cuyir
Cuyir

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:10 pm

Nice Cuyir

Deviss? waitin on you now, then it's Parker.
Denjie
Denjie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviss Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:40 am

Right, I'll get on it soon.
Deviss
Deviss
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviss Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:05 am

Keeping my blasters trained on the clone commando, I notice his slight movement, an attempt to line up a shot on one of my legs. "Whoa whoa, let's not do anything hasty here. I'm a clone, like you." Holstering a blaster, I reach up, pop the seal and take my helmet off. "See? We're brothers."

The commando seemed to relax a bit, lowering his rifle but still keeping his distance. After a few moments, he asked, "What are you doing here? What's your designation?" Keeping my hands raised placatingly I reply, "ARC-5287. I was sent here to find out what happened to you and your squad and, if need be, take out the Separatist base if you failed." An awkward silence managed to creep in before I finally asked, "Did your squad fail to take out the base? . . . What happened here?"

Deviss
Deviss
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:08 pm

*As I continued inching my rifle towards his leg the clone spoke* "Whoa whoa, let's not do anything hasty here. I'm a clone, like you." *he holsters one pistol and reached up to his helmet. It came of revealing that he was indeed was a clone* "See? We're brothers."

*I relaxed a bit knowing he was one of us* What are you doing here?

"I'm ARC-5287. I was sent here to find out what happened to you and your squad and, if need be, take out the Separatist base if you failed." *he paused* "Did your squad fail to take out the base? . . . What happened here?"

*I sighed to myself inwardly, I put my rifle against a boulder but undid the strap on my pistol so I could quickly bring it out and then proceeded to take my helmet off as well* Glad you could join the party. I'm RC-3153, my squad called me Denjie. You got a name besides the numbers? Never mind.

*I then proceeded to explain the mission*
This thing was planned as a Spec Ops mission. There were seven of us. Two of them are presumed K.I.A. but we're sticking with M.I.A. for now, one is definitely K.I.A., one we think is being inside this CIS Base and then there's myself and my brother *I point to Parker on the ground* We all dropped in about two months ago, each on separate objective with the main objective being the base. I was able to carry out my secondary objective, but when I went to the RV point there was no one there.

*I paused*
I stuck around there for about a week to see if they would come in. No one came. It was then that I broke com silence and started hunting for my brothers. I've been tracking one signal that seems to be over in that town. While I was tracking that signal and hunting around for intel I found my other brother here in town as well. He was being followed, I tried to intervene but the guy following him I think is one of those trained to kill clones, any kind of clone. I got my brother out of there and brought him here. I was waiting for him to come around so that I could recon the town some more. After he comes around we're going back in there and finding our brother and taking out the base. Then we'll work on getting off this planet.

You in?

Last edited by Denjie on Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Denjie
Denjie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviss Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:45 pm

Nicely done.

I did a small Edit to your designation, since in a previous Post either Park or Cuyir said you both were Clone Commandos and Commandos' designation starts out with "RC". In addition to that, I swapped out the "D" and "j" with the number equivalents of 3 and 5.

So... Parker! Get your shebse moving! We need you to continue this Story along.
Deviss
Deviss
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:57 pm

Off topic- Geeze, I was waiting on Deviss, but then Denjie totally skipped me Rolling Eyes

"I was waiting for him to come around so that I could recon the town some more. After he comes around we're going back in there and finding our brother and taking out the base. Then we'll work on getting off this planet.
You in?"

That sounds like a cue if I ever heard one. Before the ARC can answer the question, I cough just loudly enough to make it obvious that I am awake. Denjie and the new guy snap their necks in my direction. When their view reaches me, the ARC takes a step back in surprise. Denjie just has this sheepish grin and looks back at him.

I slowly woke up when Denjie started to put his blaster away and I knew I wasn't considered sentient yet. So I took the opportunity to pull my silenced-sidearm out, just in case this guy tried to do anything to my former commanding officer (we suspended rank for the duration of the mission). No matter how much training you have, nothing can stop the immediate fear of staring down the barrel of a gun. Although this ARC took it surprisingly well. Besides the step back and clasping his hands behind his back, I never would have noticed that he cared.

Denjie subtly signals me to lower the weapon, so well that I doubt the ARC noticed it, but that is fine by me. I only wanted to make a lasting first impression. I don't like new comers. They deviate from my plan. Denjie and I were supposed to swoop down and rescue the fair maiden, Cuyir. From what I know of ARCs, they don't like to work with others. Being deeply rooted in squad based tactics, and trust, I have a problem with that. I lower and holster the sidearm and only realize that I just got my butt kicked by a clone assassin. A wave of exhaustion and terror fall over me like the morning due on Kashyyyk. I think I hid my shakiness quite well, although I couldn't see anything behind Denjie's unfaltering gaze. He knows I will get to business when I'm ready.

I reach for a week's rations of food and scarf it down, and only after that do I get up. Both Denjie and the ARC stay silent during this minute and a half. I think that Denjie is evaluating what my performance level is at, while the ARC is thinking of how hard of an enemy I would be to take down, but no doubt that he could do it. ARCs are all stubborn and arrogant like that. They don't seem to grasp the concept that a commando's greatest weapon is his team. I guess I have never really forgiven them for that, even though I know it is not their fault.

Once the food kicks in, I stand up and stretch my muscles. I do a quick damage assessment of my body, like we were taught on Kamino. Nothing broken and nothing permanent but I have a killer head ache. I ignore the ARC for a little bit, but I see that Denjie is not offering to help me at all. Good, I hate when people try to make me feel better. I just got my butt kicked and I'm scared. People can't help me right now, a good butt kicking will. Finally my manners kick in and I say, "RC-2880. Call me Parker, Formerly Sierra Lead. Presently CCP-Alpha, Second in Command. Lieutenant. You have a name, ARC?"

I let all of that sink in for a beat before I add, just to throw him off, "Answer my partner's question while you're at it."

While I wait on his response my thoughts stray to how happy I am to be with Denjie right now. Without sharing any information, he would understand that I would play the part of the bad cop, and he would be the good cop. Which, to someone that knows both of us, is a funny notion. Since I am the big baby, the officer with the band-aids and he is the hardened veteran, the shoot-first-and-laugh-over-it-later guy. No other person would have picked up on this like Denjie has.
Parker
Parker

Number of posts : 1317
Xfire? : srg1parker
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuyir Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:33 pm

OOC: Oh, I'm a fair maiden now, am I? Better watch your door when you sleep, or you'll find a couple O' mice under your pillow! Razz

As "The Captain" walked down the corridor to his squad's room, he didn't bother to talk to any of the beings he passed. The droids were all useless, and the other "thinkable" beings were a waist of his time. The only people he ever bothered to talk to was: His superiors, Bell, and his squad mates. When he opened the door to see the group of seven men, only one of them looked up. The others were all playing cards, and though they didn't act like their attention was on him, they were all paying complete attention.

"We've got a new assignment." said the Captain in an authoritative tone, which earned a groan from one of the members.

"Really? We just got done with our last one. Do we have to go out now?" he said.

The Captain smirked, and turned to go out the door. "Gather your equipment and ammo, and grab a snack. We're going Clone scouting."

"Again..." Was heard as he exited the room.

Exactly ten minutes later, and they were all in the underground garage of the CIS building. Eight men total, all of them not even nervous about the mission. They didn't have names, instead going by simple call signs. The Captain went by "A", his second went by "B". It was followed by "C, D, E, F, and G". Not really creative, but it was only for reference. Above the garage, the sound of several metallic feet marching along the planet's floor was heard.

"What's going on? Are we being attacked, or attacking?" D asked.

A looked at him and responded in a bored tone. "They are attacking. We are watching."

"Watching? The Commandos', then?" C asked.

A nodded, and turned and walked towards the speeders. "We travel low and fast. Orders, let the droids do the work, and report back no matter the result. If the droids lose, we go back. The droids win, we go back. It's that simple."

"Really? I left the Pazaak table for this?" D complained loudly.

B smirked, and brought up a map of the general area of the clones' location. "This" he said, pointing at a group of rocks, "is the location of the clones. Here," this time, pointing at the trees that were close to the rocks, "is where the droids will attack from. And here," Now, pointing at a mountain a short distance from the rocks,"is where we will be."

"And if they spot us?" G asked.

B turned to him, and responded. "If they do, it doesn't matter. We'll be long gone before they reach us. If they have a sniper, the LRWD (Long Ranged Weapon Detector ((HAX)) ) will alert us. Also, we'd just look like a bunch of onlookers to them. Besides, I'm sure if they do spot us, and we must absolutely assault them...." He turned to E. "...you'll be able to take them out, right?"

E smirked, and tapped the sniper rifle that was strapped to his back.

"That isn't our order, however. So don't get your hopes up." A instructed. "Any more questions?"

There were none. They all quickly mounted the civilian styled speeders. The cloaks hid their armor and weapons, and made it seem like they were merely a group of riders out for a joy ride. The garage opened and they sped out. The area they came out of was actually a few blocks away from the Seperatist base, to avoid suspicion. The sped off into the forest, heading directly to the tall mountain overlooking the rocks. They went in a slight oval form, to avoid the possibility of detection by the clones. Meanwhile, the droid army continued its advance on the commandos' position.

OOC: Sorry for skipping you, Den, but I figured since you already went up there... Y'know...
Cuyir
Cuyir

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviss Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:11 pm

As Three-One goes through all of what's happened since the two squads went dark, which is the only bit I pay attention to due to my debriefing before making it planet-side, I dial the three-button sequence again and my reconnaissance droid buzzes back to my open palm. Two more buttons and the little guy powers off. Keeping my buy'ce, I rest my other on the handle of my right hand blaster. "Sorry about your squad-mates Three-One. It's never easy loosing a brother." I say in a somber tone. As if by their own will, long-suppressed memories try and flood back to my mind's forefront.

Clearing my throat, trying to keep those memories back, I continue with, "Well done on completing the secondary. What condition is he-" before I can finish the question, the unconscious commando stirs and soon enough he's back on his feet. An awkward silence drapes itself over the three of us. Grabbing a hold of what's left of his squad's rations, the commando stuffs his mouth hurriedly. "Bring your friend up to speed Three-One whenever he's done stuffing himself. I need to put a comm into Command and let them know you two are still alive." I announce briskly, pacing a few feet away.

Holding two fingers to the side of my buy'ce I say, "This is ARC five-two-eight-seven. I've made contact with the two surviving commandos." A few moments go by before I hear CC-01/537's familiar voice reply with, "Good to hear that Five-Two. Are they all that's left?" "Unfortunately yes. Everyone else is either KIA or MIA. There is one that's being held somewhere within the Sep compound. As soon as these two are ready, we'll make our way there."

Five-Three-Seven, whom I've taken to calling "Chime" every so often, goes on to update me on the things that have changed. Near the end he informs me of the new scans just recently taken of the Sep Base. "Everything was silent until a few minutes ago. A large force of droids looks to be moving towards your current position." 'Fierfek' I curse silently. I knew it was a mistake to spend so much time here. "How long until they reach us?" I ask, the barest traces of unease in my voice. "You've got time to relocate, but you need to move soon." Acknowledging the new development, I half walk, half jog back to the two commandos.

Passing the last large boulder into the small clearing, I find them in similar spots when I left. Before I can inform them of what's happened, Three-One chimes in "So what's the word?" "We need to move. Chime's told me we're gonna have company soon." Despite them both having their helmets on, I can tell by their body language that this news came as an unwelcome surprise.

Immediately, Three-One jumps up to his feet and asks, "What's the size of the force?" Following suit, the second commando rose up and asked "How long do we have?" Moving over to the edge of the small clearing, I flip the rangefinder on my buy'ce and do a quick scan of the area that surrounds us. "And who's Chime?" Three-One asks. Taking a breath I reply, "At least one-hundred. Twenty minutes at best. My clone advisor." Turning back to the pair, I say, "I've only been on-planet for a few days but I've been able to find a couple good locations to hide out in, use as a staging area, or even hide out in. But you two have been here for months. You know the land far better than I could. Chime's given me a feasible location, but what do you two think?"

As I look on, I quickly surmise that these two surviving commandos are either going to be my downfall or just the thing I need to bring this mission together.
Deviss
Deviss
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next