Clan-Written Fan-Fiction - The First Story

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Clan-Written Fan-Fiction - The First Story

Post by Hawk on Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:13 pm

Off Topic! Hey!! I just wanted to say for all of you that are creative and imaginative writers....you are all doing a great job!! I am enjoying reading all of this! Keep up the good work! :Off Topic: :Sorry:

Hawk

Number of posts : 1607
Xfire? : collapsing
Registration date : 2010-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker on Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:09 pm

It's tuesday Denjie *taps foot* Razz
Parker

Number of posts : 1317
Xfire? : srg1parker
Registration date : 2009-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuyir on Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:00 pm

OOC: Denjie! There's an emergency! An angry mob armed with cake and ice-cream just arrived at the main gate! They say that they won't leave until you post another amazing post in this thread! Quickly! We must appease them before it's too late!
Cuyir

Number of posts : 898
Xfire? : Screech109
Registration date : 2010-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie on Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:23 am

OOC: Sry, life has been hittin me hard lately. I'll get it posted today.

ECHOESHUNTER8 5/14/09 wrote:Denjie, your Squad Leader because I can't be active enough to do so, and also, your the oldest member here (as in experiance). So please don't give me a reason to question your work here please.

CCP
A journey continued...

Denjie

Number of posts : 4676
Xfire? : denjie
Registration date : 2008-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:09 pm

As the ship came into the DZ, I gave my equipment a last second run through, this was it. There was no turning back after the jump. After checking my helmet I slowly put it on, my mind was racing with the details of my mission and I was having flash backs to the past hour or so…

*Flashback*

The six of us were sitting in the room right out side the main conference room. We had been called to report here for separate mission briefings. The overall mission must be really top secret if they were giving it out in pieces to each of us. I remember them calling Sev in first. It seemed like an hour before he came out, the look on his face told me his assignment was not what he was expecting. I could only wonder what it entailed. I heard my name called next, I forced myself to be calm and silent.

I entered the room and sat down, The room went dark and a screen in front of me came on. I voice came through the speakers.

“D-1J3, personal name is Denjie. Your brothers had called you Den.

You are going to initiate checkpoint hits. This will be going through the target city and outlying area. You will be meeting up with a contact in the city that will give you certain information that you will need to get to your final checkpoint.”

“And just what is my final check point?” I asked.

“You will RV with the rest of your team at the main bunker out side of the city, there you will execute Echo-Fox. You will leave no survivors except for those with Echo-Fox. DO you understand?”

“I understand, but why all the casualties? We aren’t known for just killing people that don’t need it”

“That is not for you to decide! We have our reasons and those reasons will stay with us. We know what you’re like Denjie, we know about your mindset towards these things. But you WILL do it, there will be no questions.”

“Oh I’ll do it, but not even the Jedi would go this far! This is taking out civilians that don’t need it!”

“That is all Denjie! The intel and maps will be transferred to your HUD data. You will carry out those orders and make sure your team leaves in one piece. Do you understand”

I smiled to myself “Oh yes, I understand. It will be done as you wanted” I got up and left the room, still smiling to myself. This was going to be interesting. Can’t wait for the show to start. My HUD’s incoming sensor beeped, I acknowledged it and recon/checkpoint data flowed and was stored. I took a glance at it and was intrigued by the path I would be taking. “I’ll look over this stuff later” I told myself.

*Flashback ends*

I glanced around the bay at the others. My DZ indicator beeped at me, I looked down and saw we were right above the DZ. I switched my helmets vision mode to night time. I then switched the helmet com on. “Alright, lets keep this quick, quiet and easy. We’ll be touching down with 4 minutes to get off and get ourselves checked. Make it fast, make it snappy. We all have our orders, lets make it stick”. My heartbeat sped up for a second, then I forced calm into myself. I was ready for this, I gripped my rifle more firmly, waiting for the DS to touch down.

ECHOESHUNTER8 5/14/09 wrote:Denjie, your Squad Leader because I can't be active enough to do so, and also, your the oldest member here (as in experiance). So please don't give me a reason to question your work here please.

CCP
A journey continued...

Denjie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuyir on Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:40 pm

I sat in a chair in the far corner of the room. I wiped a thin, gray cloth long one of my vibro-blades, not that it needed it, just to pass the time. I saw Sev go in first, and come out with a strang look. Something was wrong. Den went in next. Individual assignments? I thought to myself, Meaning that the missions they have for us are probably top secret. Flaming senators and their secrets.... Finally Den walked out, and my name was called. I stood up, put the cloth back where it belonged, and put my vibro-blade back in it's holder. I walked into the conferance room, and emotion immediately left my face. With how things were going, I would probably be talking to a high ranker. And, as I knew from experience, they didn't appreciate my jokes. After standing at attention for a few seconds, a person appeared on the screen. Admiral Tarken...? So I was right... This is top secret.

"C/21-15/9-R, social name, Cuyir."

"Yes sir!"

"You're assignment is hunt and capture, or kill, if necessary."

Hunt and capture? That's odd... "Wouldn't that be better for a Zeta squad member, sir?"

"Under normal conditions, yes. But we believe that you will be able to deal with this man much better then anyone else."

Odd. That means it's probably someone I know, or have met before. Another image came up besides Tarken, bearing the image of a man in his late 40's, as well as information based on him. That's....

"I'm assuming you recognize this man?" I nodded, and Tarken continued, "Then you know why we chose you. We believe he is on the planet, though his reasons are unkown. We do believe, however, that he is supplying the CIS with information of various sectors military strength belonging to the Republic. We do not know where he is, so you will have to find him yourself. You already know how he works, so it shouldn't be too much trouble." I nodded once more. The Admiral continued, "This is to be a confidential mission in it's entirety. Leave *no* witnesses. He is believed to have considerable support with the population, so it's unlikely they would let you take him anyway. We will give you the coordinates of the likely location of his landing platform. After leaving your squad, go there, and begin your mission. As a secondary mission, you are to find and download the base's incoming and outgoing ship coordinates. Understood?"

"Yes, sir!" The screen then went blank, and I left the room with a smirk on my face, the excitement building up. Finally, after all these years, I could avenge the loss of my comrades on Kolhma.
Cuyir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker on Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:44 am

As I look down to the ground clicks below my feet and how crazy it is for me to jump, I try to calm my thoughts by remembering the earlier morning.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're no fun any more," Frang said after him.

I smirk and excuse myself to the luggage hold. I notice that the navy LT's gear is stored nicely within the rack. I look both ways to make sure that no one is around as I open his pack. I borrow one of the supplied EMP grenades and place it on standby. I close his bag with a click. I walk out as if nothing had happened. Later the LT will open his pack and be shocked in his place. He should not worry because the shock will do no lasting harm, only get his heart pumping.

I see Cuyir walk out of the individual briefing room and nod to me. I guess it has become my turn. I walk into the room not knowing what to expect. I have never been in a situation where we receive individual orders. But I guess changes are inevitable.

I stand at a relaxed posture in front a large computer screen. As soon as I do the screen crackles to life.

RC1309. Better known as "Parker." Seems like you have a pretty good track history. Three hundred and four tactical retrieval missions in Coruscant. Two hundred ninety-eight successes.

I only remember seventeen, sir.

Seventeen? I don't see that number anywhere.

That was the number of people I didn't save. Fargo Azard, Noab Rawk, Rune Syn, Odile Syn, Grael Sai. . .

Thank you. We understand what you are trying to say. We know of your excellent history and this is why we will use your skills after your landing. Once you make the landing zone you will proceed thirteen clicks west and rendezvous with Foxtrot squad. They are currently in a standoff with several terrorists funded by the CIS.

Foxtrot went under cover to infiltrate their ranks. Right now the squad leader, RC3507, is inside under deep cover while the rest of his squad was on stand by as an extraction means. The terrorists have gone into the cities main bank. Their reasons are unknown since the squad leader hasn't been available to give us a transmission. He is currently in the bank.

I lose my composure. "What? You want me to storm a bank which might have me accidentally blowing my brother's head of? Are you crazy!"

"Excuse me! I am your superior officer!" That invisible voice practically shouts.

"I am sorry, sir" I say with my head down.

I will forget about your loose tongue, in light of your track record. But do not let it happen again. To continue: Foxtrot has been preparing to take out the sect of CIS using tactical means. We merely needed the proper cover. We can now make an arrest of the Squad Leader, and his cover will be saved. As they entered the bank we had the remaining members of Foxtrot act as the city's tactical police force. Right now we are going through a mock negotiation.

Why a mock, sir?

Because we are awaiting your arrival. Once you show up you will assume command of Foxtrot, come up with a tactical setup, and extract our guy. The terrorists would be executed anyway, so weapons are hot during this mission. Once completed, make way to the task force R-V at the base. Your secondary objective will be to disable to anti-aircraft turrets, so we can commence bombing runs, once your team extracts. Since this mission will be apart of your overarching Black-level mission, you will be known as Eagle while there. They know their part of the mission as well. You are to get in and out as fast as possible. Do not lose your cover. What is your mission?

Walk for a while, become a babysitter, clean up the trash, don't accidentally through out the recycling too. Oh yeah, walk some more. How's that?

RC1309! One more word out of you and I will you thrown off this ship without a parachute. Understand me!?

Yes sir!

Dismissed insubordinate scum.

I turn around and depart in a smile. My mind is racing. On one hand I will be leading an operation again. I will be able to have a mission with my brothers. But it seems very complicated. How will we known who is our inside man? Why would Foxtrot want to listen to me? How will I... You know what. I will worry about it when I get there.

When I signal the next person to go into the briefing room, I hear the clicks of a suitcase opening. I hear a loud zapping noise and I see a flash under the door.

I walk over to the door and open it as I shout
, "Hey Frang!"

He looks over and smiles
. "Nice man!"

He walks over to me and gives me a high five. But then a very stern look. "I'll have you up on charges. Then you won't be able to blow up SBDs any
more. What do you like to do more, spend time in detention, or blowing
up SBDs?"

I roll my eyes.
"Oh come on! Are you still hurting from that comment?" I playfully elbow him in the stomach and walk over to steal Frang's seat. "You're no fun anymore!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I smile thinking of the memory with Frang and think of the fact that it might be the last happy memory I might have in this life. I kiss my hand and touch the top of the door, as per my ex-squad's ritual. I leap for glory.
Parker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zeb k on Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:04 pm

Off topic(kinda) you guys are great at this!
zeb k

Number of posts : 644
Xfire? : zsking
Registration date : 2011-04-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker on Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:50 pm

Of topic time:

Vandal said he will be back on Saturday, or maybe at the end of it. He said for us to skip his turn if we came to it before then. However, I think we can all wait two to three days?

Also, I am about to go on a LOA for two weeks. I will be able to reply on the 24th. Like Vandal said, if we get to my turn (which I hope we do at least once, hopefully twice Very Happy) I wish for Vandal to skip my turn and go after Cuyir. I will just write a massive message catching up, once I return. I will probably do it out of place, sorry.

Anyway. I look forward to seeing the plans come into effect Very Happy
Parker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie on Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:45 pm

OOC: Sounds good Parker, and yes, I think we can all wait 2-3 days.

CCP
A journey continued...

Denjie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:17 pm

OOC: Sorry I'm late guys I'm very tired I'll post tomo sorry
Vandal

Number of posts : 885
Xfire? : shadowvortex
Registration date : 2010-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by frang on Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:51 pm

OOC: No sweat. Looking forward to your entry.

CCP has been alive for 3616 days.
Hellnurse: "CCP ain't a hotel or something! You can't join for a day."
frang
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 2430
Xfire? : frangible
Registration date : 2009-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sev™ on Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:17 am

OOC: Fyi, probably wont get to my post till monday at some point.

Is it better to be born good, or to be born evil and overcome your nature?

In honor of the fallen, I salute what you have done for our great clan.
May we meet in the real world some glorious day.
Sev™

Number of posts : 3359
Xfire? : sev1107
Registration date : 2008-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie on Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:05 am

OOC: No prob Sev. Smile

CCP
A journey continued...

Denjie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:49 pm

Parker nods to me once he walks out of the briefing room. I heave a sigh and walk on over to the room and close the door behind me. The man behind the desk motions for me to take a seat, I do.

"Alright Vandal, you will do what you have always done. You will be doing advanced recon, scout out the landing points and make sure all targets there are taken care of. There are four small towers that you must also eliminate. There are two towns that have weapon depots within them take to depot's out."

"Yes, sir."

"Hmm you don't seem to complain about my orders."

"I could if you want me to."

The man rolled his eyes,"I dont why we dont just get rid of you commando's that lose their squad. You seem to have personality issues."

"Thank you sir."

"Get out!"

"Yes sir."

I walk out thinking about what he said, get rid of us? That didn't help my mood at all.

OOC: Forgive me, this passage is not up to standard but my thinking has been seriously depleted as I write things for college and am in a lack of sleep mode.
Vandal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sev™ on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:12 pm

*Continues cleaning gun as he secretly listens to the chatter going on throughout the whole ship* Things just keep getting more and more interesting around here. Maybe this is a suicide mission, maybe we should desert. No, wait to see the outcome of this, then if it gets bad, i'm gone.

Sev™

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by frang on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:24 am

Frang looked around the interior of the drop pod at the armored commandos. He couldn't see the faces behind the helmets, but, hell, since they all looked alike, it'd be like looking a circle of mirrors. Their personal names and numbers floated above each figure in frang's HUD.

his comset whispered in his ear. He didn't pay much attention to the count, he had been through this before. There was a slam, then silence. A rumble started. He knew that was the sign that they were going through the atmosphere. The cargo ship was low enough, sub-orbital in fact, coming in to the spaceport, that the acceleration didn't induce enough heat for a reentry glow. About a minute later, with a final slam, the pod set down. There were no goodbyes, radio silence. Each of them sprinted off in a different direction.

OOC: Let the fun out guys, let's bring the noise!!

frang
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuyir on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:29 am

Well then... Next in line is Den... But he's taking a LOA. Do we wait, or move on?
Cuyir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by frang on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:31 am

OOC: Let's go ahead. He can post his mission later in a catch-up post. I kinda doubt we'll have exfiled from the planet by then....or even gotten to the climatic confrontation in the bunker.

frang
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuyir on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:46 am

'Aight. I'll have it up later today, hopefully.
Cuyir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuyir on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:21 pm

As I walked down the hallways of the ship, I went through a quick mental check-list. Counting down the equipment it was necessary to have, I quickly tapped the location of each item as I named them. Not because I needed to, just out of habit, to make sure I knew where things were when I needed them. Suddenly, my com bleeped, and a voice said that it was time to drop. I quickly ran to the drop pods. Entering, I quickly moved to my pod, which was on the left side, closest to the door. As the clone assistant quickly strapped me in, the hud fired up, the voice on the com went through it's usual instruction on "how to manage the drop pod", I had pushed it all out. I was focused for this one, more so then any other mission I'd been on. The man who was responsible for so much pain, the man who was responsible for the loss of an entire squad, was soon to be in my sights.

The clone gave me a nod, before moving out the door. Everything was set. The door was sealed, the pods life support was up and running. I took a last look around the room, looking at all the others around. I let a smile come to my face as darkness engulfed the pod. There was no chance of failure on this one. Not with people like them around. After what seemed like almost an eternity, my pod finally landed on the surface. I noted the coordinates that were transmitted to my hud. North-east from drop zone, 15 miles. I quickly began moving, making my way north-east. It might take me awhile, but it would be worth it in the end. No back-up, as far as I knew, which meant nobody would see the "accident" that would "unfortunately" kill a very important man to the Seperatists.
Cuyir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker on Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:11 am

As my pod splits from the main ship and I took one last look into the ship, I think that this might be the last time I ever see the commandos of CCP. But I cannot start thinking about that, for if I do, then I will never stop.

I crash into the tough crust of the moon with a huge thud and dust cloud. My pod's defense mechanism tells me that an object is coming to my pod. I don't know if it is an animal or an intelligent species trying to kill me.

I decide to play dead. But I put my silenced side-arm in my left hand. Technically my record says that I am a marksman with both hands, neither better than the other. However, I found that after a thousand shots or so my left hand stays slightly more accurate.

The being approaches my pod. I let my body go limp. The being pops my lid open with a hiss. I smell a wretched air, it is really too bad the helmet cannot filter out everything. I see in my HUD that my buddy has three more friends flanking me. I take a deep breath and hope that I play dead a bit to well.

"Hey Cade! It looks like we have a dead clone-soldier-thing here!"

"What do you mean, dead?"

"Like, not breathing?"

Locals... I can tell that they are probably local hunters. Who just happen to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. I decide to play this out a little more.

The closest hunter lifts me out of the pod and is about look through my ship when I reach up and throw him into a head lock. Before Cade and the other's can react my gun is already into his temple. I turn the helmet's microphone on.

"My problem is not with you guys, but I need you to lower and then drop your weapons. I wish no bloodshed with you guys." I plea.

"Hey man, I thought you said he was dead?
" The one that goes by Cade asked.

"Now." I accent by pressing the barrel into my hostage's head more.

Cade and another hunter seem to realize that they have no idea what they are doing and I do. They flip the safeties on and slowly lower their weapons before dropping them on the floor. Unfortunately, the last hunter thinks that I do no know that he is there. He takes a few steps forward and I am forced to act. My commando instincts tell me to put two rounds in his heart and one in his head but my kinder, somewhat treacherous, emotions tell me that he is just acting on fear and that I should hit the ground to stop him.

My aim is somewhere in between. I put two bolts through this hunter's knee cap. He hits the ground with a scream and turns pale white. I turn back around to see Cade and the other scared out of their minds. They think I am a monster set free from their nightmares. My hostage just wet himself, I can tell thanks to the odor. I reach into my holster with my right hand while my left hand stays aimed at any movement.

My hand pulls out a taser. A single shot from the small electric bolt will immobilize for twenty minutes on the average humanoid. I was taught by my instructor to remain conscious for up to twice the usual lethal amount, however it is mighty painful.

My right hand flies out of the holster and aims at Cade first. I shoot him in the stomach and immediately re-aim and fire into the other man's torso. My hostage thinks I just killed them and he tries to run.

I take his feet out from under him. I put the taser back into the holster as I crouch onto my hostage's chest. I look him in the eye.

"Your two friends will be mostly heathly in twenty minutes. However, your gung-ho friend behind me has been shot. As soon as you can, elevate his leg above his body, to decrease the flow, as well as seek medical care." I inform him.

"Wait, what do you mean 'as soon as you can'?
" He asks nervously.

To answer his question I flip my sidearm to hold the barrel and pistol whip him across the temple. I did it just hard enough to render him unconscious. However, he will awake in maybe ten minutes.

I stand up and appreciate my handwork.

"Well Parker, you still have quite an affect on people. That only took a minute and a half of precious time. . . "

I go to the pod, grab the rest of my gear, set the pod on self destruct, and head off towards Foxtrot squad.
Parker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal on Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:13 pm

I sighed as I crammed into my pod. I took a last look back through the door into the ship.

I've been through so much will this be my last mission?

I closed the door and started to punch in the launch sequance. I thought back to when I walking through the hallway with Sev, just a few hours before. There was a great commando, maybe I should get to know him better, if I make it back.I pressed the launch button and immediately something went wrong. There was a loud bang, a rough jerk and i was free flying through space. I was a little shooken up. I looked into the ships computers. My engines had been blown off. I could still steer, but out here in space that didn't help me very much. I pressed the comm button to call to the ship. Nothing. I pressed it again. Still nothing. Great, now what? I had no space gear, I was dead in space. I looked out the window in frustration. How could this have happened? The explosion, the comm not working. Sabatoge. I thought back to my conversation with the man behind the desk.

The man rolled his eyes,"I dont why we dont just get rid of you commando's that lose their squad. You seem to have personality issues."

Possible, but why would he compromise the mission by removing a part? It didnt make sense. As I gazed out into space I looked at the planet. Weird, it seemed to be getting closer. I looked again, it was. I was caught in the planets gravitational pull! I was picking up speed. If I crashed into the planet I was going to die. I grabbed at the steering shaft and desprately pulled up. I started to level out, but I was still going too fast. On a scale from 1-10 1 being fine and 10 meaning that I would freeze and not be able to do anything. I was at a 4. I strapped myself in and began the crash landing sequance. I was confident that I would survive, but would I still be able to function? Time slowed done as my ship screamed twoards the surface, before my eyes I could see my old squad mates smiling at me. I reached out to them. Then suddenly they disppeared in an explosion of red and black. The ship had crashed and exploded. I was flung from the ship and my unconcious body sailed through the air. I landed and got entangled in a tree. I remained blissfully unconscious.
Vandal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sev™ on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:07 am

As i decended from the ship i did a quick runthrough of my weapons and the map of the planet and pin-pointed the possition of each drop pod and the possible trejectories of each commando.

As soon as i finish i hit the ground. I exit the pod and find myself alone. I start to head to my objective.

Sev™

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:37 pm

Did we also plan on saying three days and then skipping, unless there is an indication on when the person gets back?

Last edited by Parker on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Parker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next