The Clone Commando Pod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free League of Legends Champions!

3 posters

Go down

Free League of Legends Champions! Empty Free League of Legends Champions!

Post by ManEatingWaffle Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:47 pm

Got facebook? Got youtube? Good, you, yes you can get 2 free champions. First of all if you like League of Legends at this link:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=80451
You get tristana free. Nice huh? Now get alistar!
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/subscribe-riot-games-youtube-get-unchained-alistar
Tristana focuses mainly attack damage, and alistar is a support tank. Enjoy!
ManEatingWaffle
ManEatingWaffle

Number of posts : 662
Xfire? : bernieterminator
Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Free League of Legends Champions! Empty Re: Free League of Legends Champions!

Post by Glacius0 Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:13 pm

Hey guys, I figured this is an appropriate thread to post this information in.

I've been asked a few times, mostly by younger LoL players, I'm assuming, that I have on my friends list in the game about how I can afford to buy skins and most recently Hecarim right when he was released.

I'm financially stable enough right now to afford to buy points in game with my own earned money; however, in case there are some people here who want to buy points, but aren't in the period of their lives where they work for a living, I have a tip for you.

I have been signed up with an online survey company for a few years now. When I wasn't working I would do surveys online to make a bit extra cash. The company is called "Web Perspectives". You get points from doing surveys, and with 1000 points you have the option to get $10 deposited in your Paypal account. You can use Paypal to buy Riot Points.

Accruing 1000 points will take you maybe 2 hours worth of doing surveys. Obviously, its not a very high pay rate, but for those of you who don't have any other options it might be worth your time. It's even worth it if you do work, but have extra time to kill.

This website is reputable, and I have always gotten my rewards as promised. The only bad thing is that the rewards can take about a month to receive so you have to plan for them ahead of time. One summer when I couldn't find a job and was strapped for cash, I randomly checked my Web Perspectives account to find I had about $150 worth of points, which was helpful at the time.

Please note, there are no referrals for me from you doing this. If there were I would take advantage of them, haha. I'm just letting you know in case you can use this information.

https://www.webperspectives.ca/

Another tip: some of the surveys may disqualify you because of your age, or income category, so... umm... just do the surveys as if you were doing them on behalf of one of your parents Wink

Also, please note that what appears for me as my reward options, is as a Canadian. I'm not sure what sort of reward options are available if you live in another country, but I think it's worth a look anyways.

Glacius0

Number of posts : 29
Xfire? : glacius0
Registration date : 2012-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ManEatingWaffle Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:25 pm

Hey thanks man! I may just check that out. I could buy all the tryndamere skins!
ManEatingWaffle
ManEatingWaffle

Number of posts : 662
Xfire? : bernieterminator
Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by zeb k Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:32 pm

Okay well I wouldn't mind making some extra money, and there is an option for outside of Canada, but there is still the nearest major city thing and the postal code. It won't except my US postal code. I'm confused...

Edit: I found a different one called SurveySpot which is pretty much the same thing so I'm doing that now.
zeb k
zeb k

Number of posts : 644
Xfire? : zsking
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Glacius0 Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:59 pm

Yes, this is a Canadian company afaik, so I'm not 100% sure how much it supports users outside of Canada, but I have gotten surveys that have asked me what country i reside in so I assume it does support other counties to some extent.

Glacius0

Back to top Go down

Post by Glacius0 Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:57 pm

Also, if you're going to use another company, do some googling to see if its a reputable company first. I've looked at some others that require a lot more time for the rewards you can get. In other words a very poor reward to time spent ratio.

Glacius0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down