The Clone Commando Pod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiral Knights In-Game Guild Ranks!

4 posters

Go down

Spiral Knights In-Game Guild Ranks! Empty Spiral Knights In-Game Guild Ranks!

Post by Axonnox Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:16 pm

'Whal and I have been thinking about this for a while, and we've decided on the following requirements for each rank in the in-game guild. (Recruit, Member, Veteran, Officer, Guildmaster)

Recruit: Get an invite to the guild Smile

Member: Be in the guild for a week

Veteran: Complete a solo of the first two levels of the Royal Jelly mission (Garden of Goo, Red Carpet Runaround) with an officer or guildmaster. The officer or gm will die upon starting the level and watch in spectator mode to confirm the run's completion.

Officer: Complete one of the Tier 3 arena missions (Vicious and Viscous, Weight of Darkness, or Spark and Roar) with an officer or gm. The officer or gm will decide on whether you have run through it well enough. To be an officer, you also must have the trust of the other officers and the gms.

Guildmaster: No openings, unless suggested by 'Whal. Surprised

Of course, there may be exceptions to every rank Wink
Axonnox
Axonnox

Number of posts : 79
Xfire? : N/A
Registration date : 2012-08-11

Back to top Go down

Spiral Knights In-Game Guild Ranks! Empty Re: Spiral Knights In-Game Guild Ranks!

Post by Deviss Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:30 pm

Axonnox wrote:'Whal and I have been thinking about this for a while,
I wouldn't be opposed to helping out with all this.
Deviss
Deviss
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 6965
Xfire? : thefallen92
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Spiral Knights In-Game Guild Ranks! Empty Re: Spiral Knights In-Game Guild Ranks!

Post by Axonnox Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:33 pm

By a while I mean a day...
Alright, what do you think we ought to change? We don't really know what to do about the forum registrations, think you can help?
Axonnox
Axonnox

Number of posts : 79
Xfire? : N/A
Registration date : 2012-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviss Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:40 pm

Give me some time, preferably a day or two so I can try and wrap my head around SK's framework and better understand what should go where. And such.
Deviss
Deviss
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 6965
Xfire? : thefallen92
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Nawhal Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:05 am

Yeah I think it would be a great idea if Dev helped out with us. Since I'm sick today I'll be home for the most part. So I'll try to think about it when I'm not concentrating on my sore throat Razz
Nawhal
Nawhal

Number of posts : 246
Xfire? : thewin23
Registration date : 2011-06-22

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000910487278

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:26 pm

So, as much as this looks necro posting, did any of you ever come up with a solid framework for the ranks?

Just curious.
Denjie
Denjie

Number of posts : 4677
Xfire? : denjie
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down