The Clone Commando Pod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To all those people who think bacta is noobing...

+11
Çassús
Sirax
KazMan
Gunn3r
Hellnurse
AndyVC
Adenn
foxrock66(Roadkill)
Deviss
VI
Freelance™
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

To all those people who think bacta is noobing... Empty To all those people who think bacta is noobing...

Post by Freelance™ Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:38 pm

If you are one of those (Insert your word here) who thinks bacta is noobing, allow me to educate you.
How to deal with bacta-ers

1. Bacta only gives a maximum of 1.5 seconds of fight time when you hit them with a blaster just keep shooting them in the back as they run, or if they run to bacta simply head them off with the sniper and shoot them in the back after they've gotten it.

2.If a guy runs to bacta while you aren't fighting him, use the bacta as bait and throw a nade there.

Cases where bacta is noobing.
1.The one case where bacta is noobing is if you mutually agree to fight with only pistols and they bacta during the fight, it's really the only place where it can possibly determine the outcome of a fight.

P.S. this is directed towards Bored and VI who were calling me a noob for using bacta while they 2vs1ed me on Prey the other day.
Freelance™
Freelance™
100 Posts Rating
100 Posts Rating

Number of posts : 180
Xfire? : wertythewrecker
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

To all those people who think bacta is noobing... Empty Re: To all those people who think bacta is noobing...

Post by VI Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:33 am

i was kidding and hoped my smiley would show that. have no problem when someone uses bacta in fight, really. im sorry if it seemed like i wanted to critize or insult you. it was 100% clear that i wouldn't have won that fight and it was just a little, silly joke. problem is with chatting that you can only reckon(with smileys, etc.) what irony is. i had never problems with "nadespammer" and "bactanoobs" as i got myself often insulted because of it.

those guys who complain because of bacta, nades or shotty are acctually the reason why i stopped playing scrims vs other clans.

VI

Number of posts : 152
Xfire? : viscatus
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Back to top Go down

To all those people who think bacta is noobing... Empty Re: To all those people who think bacta is noobing...

Post by Deviss Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:50 am

VI wrote:those guys who complain because of bacta, nades or shotty are acctually the reason why i stopped playing scrims vs other clans.

I don't usually flip out on people who do that, sure they're annoying but, they don't warrant total flame-out.

Whenever someone calls me one of those, and it's moreso shotty Razz, I just give 'em the ol' "Rofl" answer Very Happy Razz
Deviss
Deviss
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 6965
Xfire? : thefallen92
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by foxrock66(Roadkill) Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:48 am

I'm actually of the opposite mind set. Harcore anti-bacta. You should only use it when not in combat. If I happen to jump over some - even accidentally - I'll stop and let you finish me off. I don't mind if other folks' make use of it, it is there after all, but I don't partake.
foxrock66(Roadkill)
foxrock66(Roadkill)
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 3164
Xfire? : foxrock66
Registration date : 2008-04-13

http://foxrock66.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Freelance™ Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:06 am

Personally I prefer a challenge, but like I said I don't think it's noobing. If you take it and stop I won't kill you. It's part of my honor code.
Freelance™
Freelance™
100 Posts Rating
100 Posts Rating

Back to top Go down

Post by Adenn Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:35 am

I do the same Fox, well 99% of the time. Though I am learning to loosen up on it.
Very anti-bacta, mostly because whenever they would get it was when I was low on health regardless, lol.

Though as I said, I am starting to loosen up some more ^_^
Adenn
Adenn

Number of posts : 661
Xfire? : Steam/xfire: herdcodytri
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyVC Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:55 pm

foxrock66(Roadkill) wrote:I'm actually of the opposite mind set. Harcore anti-bacta. You should only use it when not in combat. If I happen to jump over some - even accidentally - I'll stop and let you finish me off. I don't mind if other folks' make use of it, it is there after all, but I don't partake.
i'm with you there fox i'd only take bacta when not in combat, i do have accidents where i hit the bacta while dodging but don't we all?
AndyVC
AndyVC
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 903
Xfire? : andyvc
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellnurse Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:43 pm

foxrock66(Roadkill) wrote:I'm actually of the opposite mind set. Harcore anti-bacta. You should only use it when not in combat. If I happen to jump over some - even accidentally - I'll stop and let you finish me off. I don't mind if other folks' make use of it, it is there after all, but I don't partake.

I do exactly the same. Now when you are in a fight with good players, a bacta can do a BIG difference, I had fights were both of us (my opponent and me) are taking life very even, so taking bacta at that time will be an advantage.
Hellnurse
Hellnurse
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 2109
Xfire? : hellnurse
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Adenn Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:33 pm

Yeah, today, I admit, against noobs I used bacta...I know, I know, shun me :/ LOL
Adenn
Adenn

Number of posts : 661
Xfire? : Steam/xfire: herdcodytri
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunn3r Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:07 pm

im with fox, kinda annoys me when im fighting someone and they get bacta. If i am in a 1 vs 1 and i accidentally get bacta i pause the fight and let the other guy get some too.
Gunn3r
Gunn3r
1100 Posts Rating
1100 Posts Rating

Number of posts : 1546
Xfire? : gunn3r15 Why is there so much bloody space to write this? i mean who is gonna use all of this to put in a username? im thinkin this is a lil excess. I wonder if anyones xfire username is really this long. I wouldn't add them, i would just wait for them to add me. this would be crazy long. imagine signing in on the xfire site with somthing like this.
Registration date : 2009-12-25

http://ccpclan.fourmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KazMan Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:59 am

I use bacta after the fight, because i suck so bad i dont usually make it to the end of the fight.
KazMan
KazMan
300 Posts Rating
300 Posts Rating

Number of posts : 324
Xfire? : bakaiser
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by foxrock66(Roadkill) Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:29 am

Adenn wrote:Yeah, today, I admit, against noobs I used bacta...I know, I know, shun me :/ LOL

Uncleeeeaaaann!
foxrock66(Roadkill)
foxrock66(Roadkill)
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 3164
Xfire? : foxrock66
Registration date : 2008-04-13

http://foxrock66.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

To all those people who think bacta is noobing... Empty Sirax

Post by Sirax Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:49 pm

I just can't see why any of you guys would care about this..
if all this 'noob' stuff was so bad, LucasArts wouldn't have programmed noob weps and stuff. Anyways, if they are noob you should just be able to pwn them..
Sirax
Sirax
200 Posts Rating
200 Posts Rating

Number of posts : 292
Xfire? : fyr4
Registration date : 2009-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviss Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:17 pm

Sirax wrote:if all this 'noob' stuff was so bad, LucasArts wouldn't have programmed noob weps and stuff.

Puh-lease, like the people over at LucasArts know what noobing is or even care about it Laughing
Deviss
Deviss
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Freelance™ Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:15 pm

lol, the truth is... a game that is too hard to play.. doesn't sell well. which is precisely why there won't be a repcom 2.
Freelance™
Freelance™
100 Posts Rating
100 Posts Rating

Back to top Go down

Post by Çassús Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:13 am

I usually don't use bacta in a fight unless i side step into it by accident..but im still not lettin them get a point off me [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Çassús
Çassús
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 2152
Location : In west Philadelphia born and raised, On the playground where I spent most of my days..
Xfire? : Skitchcassus
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Aviatrix™ Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:03 am

Free's a bacta noob, No denying it Free. I still love you Smile
Aviatrix™
Aviatrix™
100 Posts Rating
100 Posts Rating

Number of posts : 122
Xfire? : rcskytrix
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellnurse Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:14 pm

So in general temrs bacta is noobing if you are in a midle of a fight.
Hellnurse
Hellnurse
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 2109
Xfire? : hellnurse
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviss Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:28 pm

{CCP}Hellnurse wrote:So in general temrs bacta is noobing if you are in a midle of a fight.

Affirmative.
Deviss
Deviss
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by KazMan Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:32 pm

yea i get bacta if I have just finished a fight and i see another guy comin.
KazMan
KazMan
300 Posts Rating
300 Posts Rating

Number of posts : 324
Xfire? : bakaiser
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunn3r Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:34 pm

same as kaz, I try not to get it in the middle of a fight
Gunn3r
Gunn3r
1100 Posts Rating
1100 Posts Rating

Xfire? : gunn3r15 Why is there so much bloody space to write this? i mean who is gonna use all of this to put in a username? im thinkin this is a lil excess. I wonder if anyones xfire username is really this long. I wouldn't add them, i would just wait for them to add me. this would be crazy long. imagine signing in on the xfire site with somthing like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickshot™ Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:14 pm

BACTA IS SO NOT NOOBING!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quickshot™
Quickshot™
500 Posts Rating
500 Posts Rating

Number of posts : 520
Xfire? : quickshotuser
Registration date : 2010-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunn3r Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:31 pm

it kinda is in the middle of a fight...
Gunn3r
Gunn3r
1100 Posts Rating
1100 Posts Rating

Back to top Go down

Post by hatter77 Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:37 pm

What's bacta?
hatter77
hatter77

Number of posts : 52
Xfire? : madhatoflv
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickshot™ Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:46 pm

the glowey blue stuff that magical lepercahuns use to give you more health for life!
Quickshot™
Quickshot™
500 Posts Rating
500 Posts Rating

Number of posts : 520
Xfire? : quickshotuser
Registration date : 2010-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum