The Clone Commando Pod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaving

5 posters

Go down

Leaving Empty Leaving

Post by Nawhal Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:52 pm

After my decision, I'm going to leave the guild. I just wasn't having enough fun as I would like and I will move on to a better place. I have left Axonnox in charge, and I am sure he will be a great leader. I'll still stick around on the forums, if thats alright. Thanks for everyones time.
Nawhal
Nawhal

Number of posts : 246
Xfire? : thewin23
Registration date : 2011-06-22

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000910487278

Back to top Go down

Leaving Empty Re: Leaving

Post by frang Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:36 pm

That's fine by me. I thought for a sec you were leaving ccp, so I was prepped with a boat-load of counter-arguments. But if it's just the division you're leaving, that's okay.

If it's because you simply tired of the game, that's quite understandable. That's happened to me. Most notably, after I finished Borderlands 2, I discovered I had zero interest in either game. I uninstalled both of them. Not particularly aggrieved, I might reinstall them at some point. Just tired of them.
frang
frang
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 2430
Xfire? : frangible
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Axonnox Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:39 am

I regret to inform you guys that I have left the in-game guild as well, as "Ccp" in-game, has reached the certain breaking point of guilds in SK and can only decline from here on. In SK, every guild reaches its "breaking point" somehow, whether it be from inactivity, small numbers, bad management, etc (in this case small numbers). I wouldn't mind trying again if we had a larger group of dedicated people running the guild (in the in-game guild, there were only 3), or something like that. Ccp simply just wasn't a desirable guild to join for other SK players, as we had nothing to offer (we weren't rich, famous, or big). Like Whal, I'll stick around on the forums, if anyone wants me.
Axonnox
Axonnox

Number of posts : 79
Xfire? : N/A
Registration date : 2012-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:50 pm

So the CCP Guild has officially retired? Bummer, but I get you're saying, it happens. As long as we still see ya around here Ax, you're good. We really don't want to see you leave CCP bro. Smile

Not to try and be all business, but if the guild is dead/retired. How should we go about retiring this area for the time being?
Denjie
Denjie

Number of posts : 4677
Xfire? : denjie
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Axonnox Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:51 pm

Well, it wouldn't be easy, but we could still salvage the rest of the in game guild. Some people like dev sstill have their acc's in so we could attempt a revive...we'd need more active people though, especially from the forums.

Axonnox
Axonnox

Number of posts : 79
Xfire? : N/A
Registration date : 2012-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviss Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:15 pm

For myself, I've just lost interest in playing. Granted the time of the year being what it was didn't help, but the in-game stuff hasn't really drawn me back in.
Deviss
Deviss
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 6965
Xfire? : thefallen92
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:03 pm

Not to necro post here, however, since this division has no change in the past almost 4 months it is being locked and shut down. Anyone wanting to pursue leadership with this division in the future please PM one of the staff concerning this.

Thank You
Denjie
Denjie

Number of posts : 4677
Xfire? : denjie
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down