The Clone Commando Pod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sobs teache me! (Or amp or who ever is good at strategy)

+5
-[I♥]Waffles-
Sev™
BlyBly
Shockey
-=D3adly=-
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sobs teache me! (Or amp or who ever is good at strategy) Empty Sobs teache me! (Or amp or who ever is good at strategy)

Post by -=D3adly=- Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:03 pm

Ok I have fell in love with ctf but I suck at strategy. I mean I can run in blow up ppl and get the flag back but I cant do flag throws or anything like that. Teach me?
-=D3adly=-
-=D3adly=-
700 Posts Rating
700 Posts Rating

Number of posts : 743
Xfire? : deadilysniper
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Sobs teache me! (Or amp or who ever is good at strategy) Empty Re: Sobs teache me! (Or amp or who ever is good at strategy)

Post by Shockey Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:19 pm

Know every place the enemy can go with the flag
TS helps alot
Stay one step ahead of your enemy
Going in with a teammate helps sometimes
ITS ALL ABOUT TEAMWORK!
Guard the guy with the flag, or go take out the guy with your flag. obviously...

Thats all i can think of right now...

Oh and the flag throws, it takes some practice. You and me can practice one day if you want to.
Shockey
Shockey
700 Posts Rating
700 Posts Rating

Number of posts : 756
Xfire? : shockey62
Registration date : 2008-06-13

https://www.facebook.com/AlexCerny

Back to top Go down

Sobs teache me! (Or amp or who ever is good at strategy) Empty Re: Sobs teache me! (Or amp or who ever is good at strategy)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:35 pm

Well, its not that hard at all. If you are the flag carrier, stay away from the noobs on your team. Since your only wep is the nades, or the blade, noobs around can get you killed faster. Avoid battle zones, and DO NOT stay close to ANYONE.

Flagthrows are just strategic things that happen when you are well organized, so TS is easy. There are a few spots to do it though...

Back to top Go down

Post by Shockey Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:47 pm

You can flag throw mostly on any map. It works best on engine, ghostship, and both arena's imo. Those you can use to get the flag to another guy on your team and make him run. OR you can throw the flag and glitch it in a high place so no one can get it (To be you time of course, like if your opponent has the flag and you don't want to run it back, just glitch it then find the guy. Works great on lockdown), like lockdown, garden, kachrio, and garrision.

I'll be more then happy to show you all these places and how to do it.

I usually trick my enemies ALOT. Like seriously, i use my brain to stay one step ahead of them.

Last edited by NavySeal™{Dumb} on Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shockey
Shockey
700 Posts Rating
700 Posts Rating

Back to top Go down

Post by BlyBly Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:48 pm

umm Don't lag... O, if you have attempt to take one route and fail, do it 2 more times, then change your route. If done right this will throw off the 'defenders' due to some brain thing, and may allow you to get farther.
BlyBly
BlyBly

Number of posts : 731
Xfire? : bly988
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by -=D3adly=- Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:57 pm

I would like to play some ctf matches on gb. I need a team.
-=D3adly=-
-=D3adly=-
700 Posts Rating
700 Posts Rating

Back to top Go down

Post by Sev™ Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:41 pm

Im in bro. Im can be a defender or the retriever. I like to avoid battles if i can so and i know almost all the hidingspots in the friggin game. I'm a ninja We should make our own private servers and practice it. Can i be lead of the excersizes? Im really good at organizing things like that. But ill need to know details: how many people, what levels do we want, and who's on the team.

Last edited by {ÇǶ-ŽS}ŠÉV{HÚÑTÉR} on Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sev™
Sev™

Number of posts : 3359
Xfire? : sev1107
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by BlyBly Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:53 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Rights sev?
BlyBly
BlyBly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sev™ Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:56 pm

Bly wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Rights sev?

Lol. Definatly. But you cant forget the beer! Good Friends
Sev™
Sev™

Number of posts : 3359
Xfire? : sev1107
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by -=D3adly=- Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:57 pm

Ok dont know exactly when. PLus gb isnt really happening much anymore. Now would be the time to expand ccp into other games!
-=D3adly=-
-=D3adly=-
700 Posts Rating
700 Posts Rating

Back to top Go down

Post by -[I♥]Waffles- Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:36 pm

Deadly(Dumb) wrote:I would like to play some ctf matches on gb. I need a team.

ME!!!!!!!!! I <3 CTF Smile

Rights sev?

ROFL LMAO LOL!!!!!!
-[I♥]Waffles-
-[I♥]Waffles-
900 Posts Rating
900 Posts Rating

Number of posts : 930
Location : Behind sev in his kitchen....waiting to stab the nub in the back of the head... :D
Xfire? : ilikewaffles17
Registration date : 2008-12-21

http://www.xfire.com/profile/ilikewaffles17/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:02 pm

Rights sev?
i f***ing lol'd

Last edited by Bly on Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : language)

Back to top Go down

Post by BlyBly Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:18 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

the pic is from a shirt
BlyBly
BlyBly

Back to top Go down

Post by Shockey Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:22 pm

i want the shirt... NOWZ!
Shockey
Shockey
700 Posts Rating
700 Posts Rating

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirby Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:05 pm

Heres a tip for the maps...

Lockdown: NEVER EVERY EVER GO THROUGH THE VENTS You can get cornerd easily and found easily... do it only if you have to!

Engine: Never take rocket room.

Ghost ship: Dont go lower area in the middle if you have the flag. you'll get nade spammed easy go the top area also

Arena's: Run really fast avoid nade spams

Garden: make sure you have sniper cover and team mates covering you i always take the top

Kachiro: i got nothing
Kirby
Kirby
200 Posts Rating
200 Posts Rating

Number of posts : 297
Xfire? : Fang1207
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by -=D3adly=- Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:26 pm

Well im on spring break so im gonna paly rc like crazy!!
-=D3adly=-
-=D3adly=-
700 Posts Rating
700 Posts Rating

Back to top Go down

Post by frang Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:28 pm

Depends on the situation. The vents in Lockdown are OK to use IF you came up that way and you're fairly certain no one's down there waiting for you. Other than that I agree. If you want to get to the lower level, use the chutes in the corridors. But don't hang around, cuz enemy nades will follow you down a moment later. Run along the edges of the pit to avoid being sniper bait. If your teammates aren't idiots and a few of them are in the pit, they'll cover you as your go up the vents. Be careful coming out to score. Smart players won't chase you, instead they'll head to your base and ambush you as you come out of the vent. I hope that helps.
frang
frang
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 2430
Xfire? : frangible
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by frang Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:35 pm

A couple more points I should mention about ctf. If you are in a group making a raid on the flag, make sure at least one person stays behind as a disruptor. The staybehind guy can disrupt the pursuit. He can also make a second immediate run on the flag if you drop it.

Also, elite high-kill players (cough DeathWolf cough) sometimes get bored with the ctf game. They go on a killfest rampage and forget about scoring with the flag. Ignore them. Sure, they'll kill you, but because they're obsessed with their kill score, they won't help their teammates. I can't tell you how many times I've seen guys like this have 100+ kill scores while their team loses the game. Don't engage them, ignore them and concentrate on the flag. Hope that helps.
frang
frang
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by -=D3adly=- Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:47 pm

Thanks.
-=D3adly=-
-=D3adly=-
700 Posts Rating
700 Posts Rating

Back to top Go down

Post by -[I♥]Waffles- Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:51 pm

god, i hate deathwolf! Razz Yeah I've actually seen him do that in a ctf game...quite annoying..

I <3 CTF especially being a flag runner, Since im almost useless to protect someone with my ping but im good with flag running [In one of my latest CTF games I pwned noise with my knife while i had flag Very Happy]
-[I♥]Waffles-
-[I♥]Waffles-
900 Posts Rating
900 Posts Rating

Number of posts : 930
Location : Behind sev in his kitchen....waiting to stab the nub in the back of the head... :D
Xfire? : ilikewaffles17
Registration date : 2008-12-21

http://www.xfire.com/profile/ilikewaffles17/

Back to top Go down

Post by Churminess Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:31 am

Kirby wrote:Heres a tip for the maps...
Lockdown: NEVER EVERY EVER GO THROUGH THE VENTS You can get cornerd easily and found easily... do it only if you have to!
i disagree i always go through the vents coz most people are fighting up top and the ones that are down under usually have an enemy distracting them
Kirby wrote:Engine: Never take rocket room.
i disagree i always go through the rocket room coz thats so near your base its worth taking taking the risk
Kirby wrote:Ghost ship: Dont go lower area in the middle if you have the flag. you'll get nade spammed easy go the top area also
i disagree i always go through bottom area to get to the vents coz the have a choke point so you lob a nade at the entrance and it holds the enemy up enough for you to get out of there
Kirby wrote:Arena's: Run really fast avoid nade spams
i agree
Kirby wrote:Garden: make sure you have sniper cover and team mates covering you i always take the top
i disagree i always go under neath unless there is an enemy there unless they havent noticed you then i follow them into our base, score, and pwn
Kirby wrote:Kachiro: i got nothing
go through the two side bits that connect to the bridge the main battle rages in the middle at the bottom normally

these techniques work for me but im not saying kirby's dont work

nothing personal kirby Wink
Churminess
Churminess

Number of posts : 1840
Location : you must request government clearence to access this data
Xfire? : churminess
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirby Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:19 am

Churm.... My Feeling are now hurt.... but that is what i do. Also for
Ghostship do anyone of you guys know the catch play? its the pwn.
Kirby
Kirby
200 Posts Rating
200 Posts Rating

Number of posts : 297
Xfire? : Fang1207
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by -=D3adly=- Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:01 am

Deathwolf is just a good sniper stay away i learned it hard way! We had some epic sniper duals.
-=D3adly=-
-=D3adly=-
700 Posts Rating
700 Posts Rating

Back to top Go down

Post by frang Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:30 pm

I kinda agree with Kirby concerning the Engine Room. I go the back way (somehow I'm mostly clone in this map - lol), up the ramp, right turn, right turn again, by the elevator, and up into the clone base. The corridors are narrower, the turns keep pursuit from getting their blasters on you if they're far enough back. The big danger on this route is a nade attack. I've had the most success with this route. I just reverse it on those rare occasions I'm a trando.
frang
frang
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by -=D3adly=- Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:39 pm

<3 frang os fun on ts! XD
-=D3adly=-
-=D3adly=-
700 Posts Rating
700 Posts Rating

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum