The Clone Commando Pod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To all those people who think bacta is noobing...

+11
Çassús
Sirax
KazMan
Gunn3r
Hellnurse
AndyVC
Adenn
foxrock66(Roadkill)
Deviss
VI
Freelance™
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

To all those people who think bacta is noobing... - Page 2 Empty Re: To all those people who think bacta is noobing...

Post by Gunn3r Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:29 pm

... *turns around and walks out*
Gunn3r
Gunn3r
1100 Posts Rating
1100 Posts Rating

Number of posts : 1546
Xfire? : gunn3r15 Why is there so much bloody space to write this? i mean who is gonna use all of this to put in a username? im thinkin this is a lil excess. I wonder if anyones xfire username is really this long. I wouldn't add them, i would just wait for them to add me. this would be crazy long. imagine signing in on the xfire site with somthing like this.
Registration date : 2009-12-25

http://ccpclan.fourmotion.com

Back to top Go down

To all those people who think bacta is noobing... - Page 2 Empty Re: To all those people who think bacta is noobing...

Post by Rio™ Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:18 am

The way I see it, bacta is only noobing in 1 v 1. If its a scrim you do what it takes to win and getting health during a fight is one of them. But a 1 v 1 its just cheap.
Rio™
Rio™

Number of posts : 16
Xfire? : relinquish21
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

To all those people who think bacta is noobing... - Page 2 Empty Sirax

Post by Sirax Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:47 am

Pshh...I noob all the time now...
It's fun
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Sirax
Sirax
200 Posts Rating
200 Posts Rating

Number of posts : 292
Xfire? : fyr4
Registration date : 2009-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunn3r Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:09 am

really sirax... did u mean to say that out loud on the forums [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Gunn3r
Gunn3r
1100 Posts Rating
1100 Posts Rating

Number of posts : 1546
Xfire? : gunn3r15 Why is there so much bloody space to write this? i mean who is gonna use all of this to put in a username? im thinkin this is a lil excess. I wonder if anyones xfire username is really this long. I wouldn't add them, i would just wait for them to add me. this would be crazy long. imagine signing in on the xfire site with somthing like this.
Registration date : 2009-12-25

http://ccpclan.fourmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum