The Clone Commando Pod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan-Written Fan-Fiction - The First Story

+11
Hawk
Sev™
Vandal
Rinku
Denjie
Cuyir
frang
foxrock66(Roadkill)
Jack
Deviss
Parker
15 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Clan-Written Fan-Fiction - The First Story - Page 7 Empty Re: Clan-Written Fan-Fiction - The First Story

Post by Denjie Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:07 pm

OOC: Eh, keep it in there. As ya said, it helps it along.

*After trying to comm the command ship another time with no response I finally gave up for the time being. I then began to go through different comm channels to see if I could pick anything in the slightest up. After an hour of listening, I heard a signal come through my helmet*

Hmm? What's this? *I scroll through the signal data* Can it be? It matches with the signal pattern of Cuyir, can he still be alive? Wonder if I can trace the signal path. *using my map and signal finder I zero in within 10 klicks of the position* It's not much, but it'll work. Hopefully he's still in one piece. *I start out towards the point on the map*
Denjie
Denjie

Number of posts : 4677
Xfire? : denjie
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Clan-Written Fan-Fiction - The First Story - Page 7 Empty Re: Clan-Written Fan-Fiction - The First Story

Post by Cuyir Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:15 pm

When I woke up, I found that I was once again strapped to the interrogation chair. The torture device controller was about to press the button, before I quickly interrupted him.

"That's not really necessary, really. I'm up, or awake, in this case."

My efforts were in vain, however, as I was blasted with electricity.

"Really? Oh, I see how it is. You don't really have a reason to zap me. You're just doing it for kicks, right?"

I smirked as Bell entered the room. He was holding the very chip that we always talked about during these sessions. He walked over, standing right in front of me.

"Feel like talking, yet?"

His tone was clearly one of annoyance.

"About the chip? Nah. Though, if you're talking about, oh I don't know, who won the most recent Pod-Race, then sure!"

I was still smirking when I finished. I was getting curious about one thing, though.

"Why the change, Bell? You used to be so much more fun!"

He frowned at me. Guess I couldn't blame him. I knew the answer as much as he did. But he told me anyways.

"You should know. We are the same, after all. It's all an act. It's only been an act from the moment we were born. But you know this, don't you? I just don't understand why you don't stop. It's almost pointless."

My smirk dropped, and I looked down at his feet. To be honest, I didn't know why. It was just this weird, compulsive need to act differently then I really was. He sighed, then looked at the droids.

"We're done. Take him back to his cell."

The droids immediately walked towards me. I saw the metallic hand raise to deliver the blow to my neck. I didn't know why I didn't think of doing this sooner. I slightly curled my upper back, causing the droid to his my back instead of my neck. I slumped, pretending to be unconscious. They lifted me out of the chair, and began dragging me. I cracked my eyes open and took a quick look around. It was a dark hallway, with doors on several sides. There was sunlight coming out of the bottom of one of the doors.

'This isn't a CIS facility. This is one of the buildings in the city!'

I could see a few droids walking down the hall, so I shut my eyes. A second after hearing them pass, before I opened my eyes, I heard a door open. When I opened my eyes, I saw my cell. One of the droids dropped me, and walked to his spot outside the door. The other droids closed the door, and dragged me towards my cell. Just before it could throw me in, I acted. I yanked my arm, which it was using to pull me, causing the droid to almost topple over. I rolled on the ground, and threw my right leg at the droids feet. The action was complete, and the droid fell. I grabbed its gun, and aimed at the door just in time for the other droid to walk in.

A single shot was all it took, and the droid collapsed into a scrap heap. I ran out the door, only to see more droids. They were most likely only on patrol, but they were instantly a complete pain in the butt. I shot once, taking one down before running into the closest door I could find. Big mistake, as three more droids were at the end of the hall that the door opened up to. I ran towards them, blasting each of them before they could register I was there. I heard more droids on the way. Looking down, I saw one of the doors had a light coming from underneath. I opened the door, and saw a large window covering the entire far wall of the room. I fired at it, only for the blasts to deflect back at me.

"Great."

As I turned around to head back out, I found a large group of droids standing in my way.

"Just great..."

I saw something move behind me, and I looked back only to see a commando droid. Seconds later everything went black. I would later awake back in my cell, with not one but two droids guarding the entrance this time. But for now, I was sleeping rather peacefully on my cell bed.
Cuyir
Cuyir

Number of posts : 898
Xfire? : Screech109
Registration date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:28 pm

Cuyir wrote:I had learned that my message hadn't been received. There
was a jammer set up inside the facility I was now incarcerated
within.

Quick side story time so it doesn't look like I didn't read the page when I said I had made attempts to track the signal, to no avail: Bell told Cuyir with completely confidence that no message got out and that he would never see his friends again. What Bell wasn't told, before making this statement, and what wasn't discussed by the technical staff, was that one day, two months ago, a lonely engineer turned the jammers off so that he could talk to his distant wife. When another message went through, he immediately said goodbye, ended the call, and turned the jammer back on. This way, he knew that no one would be the wiser. . . .

As I sit in a small restaurant on the East side of the town, I read through the contents of briefcase and is disappointed to find no specific details about where Cuyir is. While I didn't expect there to be a flashing sign telling me exactly where he is, all I could find is a monthly budget sheet. After thinking for too long (my original Second in Command was always smarter than me) I decided that I have to assume that there is a Separatist base somewhere operating remotely. The guy I initially targeted was the liaison between the fort from the Republic-Approved Mission, the man with the briefcase, Spot, was the runner between the two bases.

I sip my hot chocolate with childhood glee. It is very rarely that I ever get to enjoy the drink, as it is disapproved with our diet plan. But I am trying to blend in and I had to drink something. I look at the expenses once again trying to figure out where this is. A huge smile jumps onto my face when I realize that it must be in the city. The fort doesn't need to hire civilian contractors to make repairs or additions, because they have droids for that. However, if you were trying to remain hidden in the community, they would need those workers. I also know there will be many sentient guards, rather than just droids from the bill because the water bill is almost as high as the electric. The fort has a much steeper electric cost, since the droids don't need water. However, there is still a weird trend on the graphs. It appears that every day there is a sudden surge in electric consumption... After staring at the graph for a while, I realize I have no idea what that means. It could be an experimental new droid that needs a quick charge every day or an instrument used for torture. I don't know.

The weirdest thing is that the back of the order has just one word. It appears to be a signature, Bell, but I don't recognize anyone with that name. I decide that my next target will be this man and make a mental note of what I know from the signature. Lefty, from the way the ink is slightly smudged, busy from how hastily he signed making the word sloppy, and aggressive, from the way he dug into the paper.

I sigh and hit my head against the table for the third time of my investigation. If only I hadn't thrown my helmet into the tree that fateful day when I got the distress call from Cuyir. When I got the immediate message I did exactly what Frang or any of my other brothers would do and try to track the signal. However, my helmet just told me systems failure, again and again. Apparently, I had broken part of the hardware in the throw. My long range scanners don't work anymore, I can still use my short ones, but I haven't been close enough to any of my brothers to use it. This mission was just a disaster...

It was when I turned my head to look at my hot chocolate mug that I saw the plain clothed man sitting with his head just too far angled in my direction to be a normal costumer in this restaurant. In an instant I noticed all the features similar to mine, broad chest and large arms, sturdy arms, and legs ready to run away. This guy is no rookie. His eyes look alert, but not shifty. I see a barely noticeable scar running alongside his calf, half hidden by his cargo shorts. That must have been from a blade. It his arm that took me by surprise. There was an ill-fitting bandage over the entire length of it. It looked liked he had been skinned... By a lightsaber. The mark was cauterized. It looked like he had fought a jedi and won...

Sweat forms on my brow as I sit up like I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. I reach down and grab my mug with hands slightly shaking. As I take a large gulp of my hot chocolate I decide to leave the cafe instead of confronting him in here. Anyone who can make a cup this delicious, should be safe from harm's way. I stand up, pick up my jacket from the back of my chair, put it on, and put a couple galactic dollars unto the table. In the corner of my eye, I see the man sit up in his seat just a little too fast. With my suspicions confirmed I walk briskly out the front door and around the side to the back alley way. I have no desire to confront this man because from what I have heard from in the ranks I know everything I need to know. He is a trained agent, used by the Republic to find treasonous clones. With him here, I am not sure I have a chance to mess up. If he catches me, I don't think I could win the fight. I can only hope to stay one step of him. I must find Cuyir faster, maybe if he and I coordinate a mission we can catch him and find what he is assigned to do. Unless his mission is to keep me from Cuyir... Somehow I feel that all of this is connected somehow.
Parker
Parker

Number of posts : 1317
Xfire? : srg1parker
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:36 am

*It turns out that the signal I've been following lead me back into the near by town, I've been in this for over an hour with no luck as to where Cuyir is or anyone who knows about him. One things for sure, there are a LOT more people here than there should be for a small town like this. Something tells me the somewhere in this place Cuyir is being held.

Right now I'm standing in a dark corner right off a side street next to some kinda cantina or eating place. I've been surveying this area for almost an hour now. I've almost given up here when a person bursts out hastily from within the cantina place.*

Oh lovely, somebody forgot something.

*That's when I started taking notice of small details about the person, there walk was to straight. The movements to exact. You could tell they were trying to hide these characteristics but the patterns were to ingrained into them. I couldn't tell who or what the person was. All I knew is by the look of them, they knew how to handle themselves.*

Interesting, I just might be able to get something outta this one. hmm? oh joy...

*I had turned back towards the cantina for one more look when I saw another person come out and I knew instantly by their walk and direction, that this guy was following the first guy*

Looks like the first guy has attracted some attention, let's see where this goes. Might be useful.

*I begin to quietly follow the second person after the first person. I keep my pistol within reach and carefully ease my knife into a ready position. I then pull the hood of my cloak over my head and close the cloak around my body*
Denjie
Denjie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuyir Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:34 pm

I had been awake for only a few minutes now. It took a bit of effort for me to remember exactly what had happened. Apparently, the commando droid had hit me on the head fairly hard. I looked over to the shielded door when I heard the entrance to the cell block open. I locked eyes with Bell, who was now standing on the other side of the shield.

"Hi there."

I was smiling as I said that, though it was fake all the way. He looked at me for a moment, before speaking.

"You tried to escape?"

I raised an eyebrow in mock query, and answered in a sarcastic tone.

"Escape? I wasn't trying to escape. I saw this very interesting bug on the wall and I just *had* to get to it."

Bell just stood there, with an emotionless face. He closed his eyes, and asked in a bored tone.

"And did you, by chance, manage to catch said bug?"

I looked up at the ceiling of my cell, letting out a loud sigh.

"No! Your stupid security droids scared it away before I could grab it."

He opened his eyes and frowned.

"Too bad. The Kouhuns I had smuggled on the planet are very poisonous. It would have been interesting, trying to find out how to keep you alive long enough to get the code out of you."

Still lying on my bed, I raised my head so that I could see the shield.

"About that. You *could* just smash the chip and be done with it. I mean, there's really no point in keeping the chip in the first place. You know that, don't you? I mean, why are you keeping me alive if you could just do that?"

Bell just looked at me for a brief moment. It was almost agonizing. Suddenly, he smirked and began walking away. Right before he exited the cell block, I heard him speak to me.

"Don't try to escape again. If you do, the consequences will be severe. And as for you question, I ask you: What better way is there to lure your squad-mates into a trap?"

After this, he exited. I, for one, was shocked. Had I heard him right? Did he really say what I thought he said?

'Are you guys really still out there?'
Cuyir
Cuyir

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:26 pm

As I cross through yet another alley, I realize that running is useless against this man. He has obviously tracked far better targets than I and, I'm sure, in much worse conditions. If only I had my armor on, then I might have a chance. But my armor is currently buried in a cabinet by a tree on the West side of town. Besides my thin dagger and sidearm, undershirt armor (that now has a huge hole above my heart from Travie), and my mind, I have no tools at my disposal.

I say a little prayer, duck into a shadowed doorway and wait until he crosses my path. While I wait I think of everything I know about this shadowy figure. I know he doesn't have a partner, at least I doubt he does. Why would he need one? If he is sent to kill Commandos than he is probably just as well trained, or better trained then I am. He is probably armed. He is also very smart. He knows when to leave a fight.

I see him come to the exact spot where I changed direction. When he snaps his head in my direction I open fire. I aim at his kneecaps. I fire two or three shots into his right knee, but he doesn't even seem to notice. He pulls his own sidearm and I manage to shoot his hand before he can shoot me in the head. I practically see the wheels in his head turn as he realizes that I am not here to kill him. He puts his hands up, brushing his ear as he goes up, and smiles. It is amazing that he is still standing, despite the knee that must have been hurting.

I slowly walk towards him, keeping my sidearm in my left hand and my knife in my right, both pointing at him, with my hands crossed at the wrist. His smile doesn't drop the entire time. It is more unnerving than anything else I have ever seen.

"What is your business with me?"

He licks his lips before he says in a low baritone voice, "To warn you."

I blink in surprise before regaining my wall of emotionless. Sadly, his alert eyes didn't miss it. "What do you need to warn me of?"

He genuinely looked a little miffed by saying this as it came out slowly and carefully. "Your friend, who was very friendly with Jedi, poked his head where he wasn't needed. I want you to tell the rest of your team to remain clear of his fate. As good as I am at my job, I don't like killing clones more than anyone else."

The fear that has been slowly building up inside of me was finally realized. I had lost a brother on this mission, but was he the only one? My mind goes back to the day we arrived on this planet, with the detonators and playful mood that we shared. "Why should I believe you? I believe he could have done what I just did."

He smiles again, "Ah, but you not only surprised me during a, quite frankly embarrassing, lack of judgement on my part, but I have no desire to kill you. Yet. Who do you think shot the guy hanging out of that window? By the way, quick thinking with the safety harness. But you should have just killed him in the first place."

All sense of power I had in the moment evaporated. I was clearly at a disadvantage of power. Even though I had the knife and the gun, he had the training, knowledge, and confidence which I lacked. It was then that I saw out of the corner of my eye a man enter the shadows. God, Parker! Why did you have to assume he doesn't have a partner. No wonder he is so smug!

I act in an instant. I spin him around with the barrel of the gun pointed right at his temple and the knife in a position right under his ribcage, ready to go straight through his soft abdomen and into his heart. For a fraction of a second he gets confused and asks, "What seems to be the matter, Parker?"

Later I would have a restless sleep over the fact that he knew my name. But right now I ignored it when I said I wasn't going to get killed by his partner. It was then that he froze. I don't know why. Maybe he didn't think that I would see his partner and now his hand of cards was up?

I shout out, "Show yourself, or our friend here gets a one way ticket of this planet."

Last edited by Parker on Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Parker
Parker

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:12 pm

*I had been watching the two exchange words. One seemed very confident while the other seemed to feel vulnerable. I kept watching as I sensed things begin to escalate, any moment now something was going to happen. I rested my hand on my sidearm strapped to my thigh in case of trouble. No sooner had I put my hand to my gun then the weaker one grabbed the guy and spun him around with his pistol to the guys head and some kinda knife to his stomach*

[Say hello!] this guy is good...

*Then the supposedly weaker one shouted out to me*
"Show yourself, or our friend here gets a one way ticket of this planet."

*I thought fast, that voice was Parkers! So he IS alive! Or else it's someone expertly trained in voice acting. Which could also be the case. Guess it's time to find out which it is. I stepped out of the shadows still with my hood up and my hand resting on my pistol inside my cloak*

You seem to still handle yourself well. At least, for ally fighting. But I thought you were suppose to be fighting something a bit more challenging then some random ally kid?

*I stand there, waiting to see his response. I'm on full alert, ready to take them both out if need be*
Denjie
Denjie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviss Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:35 pm

I feel like I should jump in... but I have no idea where or how Shocked
Deviss
Deviss
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 6965
Xfire? : thefallen92
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:49 pm

You could wait for this part to pass and then jump in. You'd still need to give a backstory about who you are and why you're here.
Denjie
Denjie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuyir Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:38 pm

As I lay on my hard, concrete bed--It's concrete... Of course it's going to be hard!--I thought about what Bell had said. Was he being honest? Was my squad-mates still on this giant rock? I really didn't know what to think, though I figured Bell wouldn't be keeping me alive if he didn't have an agenda. I thought about how I would send a signal, somehow, but no idea came to mind. I thought about what Bell would expect me to do, and how I could use that to my advantage.

*Flash-back*

The sound of steel on steel filled the large training room. The walls were all white, with circular lights on the ceiling that somehow were even whiter then the walls. Three long necked beings, the Kaminoen overseers, watched the fight taking place. It was me and Bell, back when we were still training. I twirled one of my blades, and swung down from the right. As Bell brought both his blades to defend, I stopped and brought my right leg around, attempting to bring him down. But all that happened was Bell jumping over my leg, and swinging his blades down. I was forced to jump back, but he was coming at me again. He swung his left blade, and cut clean through my armor. The stop light turned on, and he halted, as I landed on my butt, hard.

"I win again, buddy."

He was smirking, and offered me a hand up after he sheathed his swords.

"Yeah, yeah. Nothing new."

I was smiling as well. It was all in good fun. Actually, he usually won in our fights. Only on a rare occasion had I actually managed to win. We walked towards the overseers, and they looked pleased. They were talking to each other, though we couldn't overhear what they were saying. I could hear one little bit, though.

"The Jedi will be pleased. They surpassed our expectations."

But that was all, as one of the overseers walked towards us.

"Very good," He said, "You are both doing exceptionally well. We are pleased."

Bell and I nodded, and we walked towards the cafeteria. While on our way, we didn't pass anyone. They were already at the cafeteria, most likely, or otherwise off on some other assignment, or whatever. Before we reached the cafeteria, I turned to Bell.

"I never understood how you always seem to know what I'm going to do next!"

We both started laughing, and Bell answered me.

"You're just too predictable, that's all. You know what they say, right? I'm the brains, you're the brawn."

He smirked at me, and I smacked him on the back with my palm. We both continued laughing as we made our way to the cafeteria.

*End Flash-back*

'Too predictable....? But how do you make yourself unpredictable, when the enemy knows your every move?'

I moved myself closer to the wall that my bed was attached too. I had learned awhile ago that if you put your ear to the wall, you could actually hear on the other side. I could hear the sound of footsteps, but they didn't belong to droids. Judging by the sound of their voices, they were men, roughly in their late 30's.

"We lost another officer, today. Our spies found him dead in some building. Poor guy had his own knife sticking through his chest, apparently."

"Really? Wow. That's, what, the fifth this week?"

"I think so, yeah. If the boss doesn't do something soon, there could be a problem."

"That's why he's tightening security, right?"

"I guess, I only wonder if--"

They were cut off as the speaker sounded off.

"Command orders all personnel to the Command Center immediately."

It took only a second for them to begin running off. I sighed, and scooted away from the wall. Putting myself into a sitting position at the edge of the bed, I continued to think. Humans in a droid base, officers being killed off outside the facility. This was new information to me. I had suspected a humanoid presence, but I didn't think they were actually foot soldiers. And the officers being killed. I had no idea what that could mean. All I could do was wait, and think about how I could get out of here.
Cuyir
Cuyir

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviss Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:45 pm

Denjie wrote:You could wait for this part to pass and then jump in. You'd still need to give a backstory about who you are and why you're here.
Oh I can come up with that pretty easily, I'd just need to know when to Post it.
Deviss
Deviss
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuyir Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:54 pm

As in turn order? You could go after Park, being as that's where the list ends. If you mean when as in at what point during the story, well, I can't help you with that one. XD
Cuyir
Cuyir

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:18 pm

Come in after Parker and after this ally scene with Parker and I.
Denjie
Denjie

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:44 pm

"You seem to still handle yourself well. At least, for alley fighting. But I thought you were suppose to be fighting something a bit more challenging then some random alley kid?"

I take a step back when I hear the voice of my former brother. It has been two months since I have last heard it, but some things are never forgotten. My grip around my captive gets all the more tighter. It never crossed my mind that Den wasn't standing in front of me. After being his number two for more than a year, a galaxy full of clones could never come close to being him.

I stop looking at Denjie and shift my gaze to the back of my captives head. Out of the corner of my eye I see Denjie reach into his pocket a little farther than was comfortable. I knew he must have had his hand curved around his favorite pistol. Apparently Denjie wasn't as sure as I am about what is happening.

I look at Denjie and say that, "This isn't just an Alley kid, Denjie. He killed-"

Right then I felt a pain in my side. I looked down and saw a thin trickle of my blood as it flowed out of my body. I realized that he must have pulled a knife faster than anyone I have ever met could have done. He takes the opportunity of my surprise to elbow me in the forehead and wrestle his way free of my hold. My gun goes off, but he has already turned the gun out towards the sky. I look at Denjie in an instant, he already has his gun out and is ready to shoot someone. But then my vision was clouded. I later decided that this guy had combined a smoke grenade with a flashbang, leading to both a moment of blindness and deafness, but also a covering of smoke.

I push my attacker forward in my instant of blindness. My next instant reflex is to crouch and put my knife up to defend me from an attack. I realize that he took my gun out of my hand, so I brought a knife to a gun fight. It happened too fast for me to get nervous or even be scared for my life. I laugh at the irony of a clone killing me when I realize no shots have been fired. I look forward to where I know he must be, but he isn't there.

Suddenly, a voice is right behind my ear. It sounds confident, sweet, and low as it says, "Remember the warning." I spin around to cut his face off, scared out of my mind. I turn just fast enough to see the butt of my gun come up to meet my head.

As I collapse to the floor I hear the drop of my pistol next to me and the patter of steps as they fade away. Just as they disappear a new set of steps come up to me. I close my eyes.

Off topic: I am going to be busy from tomorrow morning (at nine) to Saturday night (around six). Sorry for ruining the recent flow of traffic! Oh, and maybe Deviss could meet my attacker on the way out or something. I look forward to seeing how he enters this! Very Happy
Parker
Parker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ransack Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:12 am

NO WAY!

I would have joined in D:

If we do another one of these, IAM joining in. I would love this kind of thing.
Ransack
Ransack

Number of posts : 237
Xfire? : minimcd2
Registration date : 2011-03-21

http://riseofexcellence.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:17 am

The person who I thought was Parker seemed to stiffen when I spoke. Did that mean it really was him? Or that the person didn't think someone like me would be around?

At that moment the person spoke "This isn't just an Alley kid, Denjie. He killed-" Right as he spoke I confirmed it really was Parker. Right as I was about to speak again, still with my pistol point at the guy Parker was holding the guy somehow got out of Parkers hold and then all hell broke loose. Smoke started coming out from what I thought was a smoke grenade and then a bright flash of light. Fortunately I still had my helmet on which automatically killed my screen input so i wasn't effected much by the flashbang. I turned my screen back on and saw Parker on the ground with his eyes closed and his pistol beside him.

[Say hello!]! I run to Parker and kneel down beside him and check his vitals. He seem to be ok, just really shook. It was then that I noticed the blood, I quickly uncovered the wound and saw it was a minor stabbing. I applied some bacta to it and put a light bandage on it. I then lifted him up and carried him away. I headed just outside of town to some some boulders I had seen earlier. There was a hollow in the rocks that provided some shelter and kept us out of site. I laid him down on the ground and then sat down on the ground with my back to a boulder. I turned my helmet to map mode and started mapping out places in-town and seeing where I was going next. I kept my helmet on alert while keeping an eye on Parker.

Denjie
Denjie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuyir Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:51 am

I'm going to be occupied until later today, so if you have the opportunity to post you can go ahead and skip me.
Cuyir
Cuyir

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:53 am

Dev, if you still want in on the story, now would be a good time to jump in. Just sayin.
Denjie
Denjie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviss Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:35 pm

Alright, I try and have something worked up before today's done. Will that be soon enough?
Deviss
Deviss
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:15 pm

Take your time brother. Smile
Denjie
Denjie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviss Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:25 pm

Quick question; what's the setting right now? Because I'm thinking it's either some forest/wooded area or some area with a bunch of rocks.
Deviss
Deviss
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuyir Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:31 pm

The planet itself is forested, I believe. So, I picture their position as a pile of boulders, with a large section in the middle that's clear, all surrounded by trees.

Oh, and I'm back now. I'm going to wait 'till you post though. Don't feel like you need to hurry. I'm still thinking. XD
Cuyir
Cuyir

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:38 pm

about 60% of the planet is wooded. We're on the outskirts of town in a collection of boulders with a tree line about 1 klick behind us. Some some sparse tree's at random points around the boulders. On the opposite side of the town is some plains and then more thick woods.

Does this help any?
Denjie
Denjie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviss Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:55 pm

Absolutely. It helps plenty. The wheels are already turning.

One other question; what are you guys doing on this planet? Are you taking out some hostile natives? Establishing a Republic Base? Or are you the advanced party for a full-scale Republic Invasion/Planet Take-Back?

Oh, just thought of one more; should my next Post be a full Character Bio/Introduction? Or can I weave that in as this plays out?

Also, I'm sure you've already noticed but, I put "First Story" in the Title. That way whenever this Story is finished we can Lock it up, create a new Thread and start a new Story.
Deviss
Deviss
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuyir Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:01 pm

Our initial objective was to eliminate a Seperatist base that is on the planet. After the initial briefing, we were each given separate assignments. However, now that it's two months after the drop, I have no idea what's going on.

Actually, in my opinion, it'd be cooler if you did character history while you're going. Especially if you're like me, where the history actually has a lot to do with my characters main plot. But it's up to you, I guess.
Cuyir
Cuyir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next