The Clone Commando Pod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan-Written Fan-Fiction - The First Story

+11
Hawk
Sev™
Vandal
Rinku
Denjie
Cuyir
frang
foxrock66(Roadkill)
Jack
Deviss
Parker
15 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Clan-Written Fan-Fiction - The First Story - Page 13 Empty Re: Clan-Written Fan-Fiction - The First Story

Post by Deviss Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:25 pm

I can Post again, if you guys are alright with it. I wouldn't want to skip over someone.
Deviss
Deviss
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 6965
Xfire? : thefallen92
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Clan-Written Fan-Fiction - The First Story - Page 13 Empty Re: Clan-Written Fan-Fiction - The First Story

Post by Parker Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:43 pm

I'm totally cool with it, I would just appreciate if you past through your thing and left me to my own devises (like, don't say. Then I got a sniper rifle and shot all three people, saving Parker.) Razz
Parker
Parker

Number of posts : 1317
Xfire? : srg1parker
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:59 pm

Sounds like it's your move Dev.

Btw, random note: I have the story consolidated and complete in Word. SO if anyone wants to read the full thing including bios just PM me saying so and add your email and I'll send it to you. Smile

Also, I'm currently working on revising the story. Meaning putting more into actual book form. Take out the names for each turn and blending each segment together to actually form a cohesive book. Don't expect the final product for some time though. If any of you are REALLY interested in what I'm doing with it, hit me up on xfire or PM me about it. Also, if any of you REALLY want to see how it looks as I go along, I'm fine with sharing the bits and pieces I'm able to accomplish. Please note that I really don't want to have to keep a lot of people up to date with this more detailed project. That's why I have the the document with each segment just that way it is in there for easy sharing.

So yea, thanks a bunch for an awesome story so far! (and for those of you who might be interested, the story is up to 96 pages and 40,552 words)
Denjie
Denjie

Number of posts : 4677
Xfire? : denjie
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviss Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:40 pm

OT: Well I think this has slept for long enough.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Weaving in and around different spots of cover, Denjie and I skulk closer and closer to the building of Parker's last known position. It had been five minutes since we last heard anything from him, and in those five minute's Cabra's mind had raced to and fro contemplating what might have happened. 'Maybe his comm went out, his armor wasn't looking the best. Or maybe the tinnies found him. Or maybe-' Before he could continue his negative train of thought, a clap on his shoulder plate brought him back to reality.

"What is it?" He asked, bringing his rifle up. "Three tinnies. Just down the way." Poking his head up from behind the pile of rubble, Cabra's HUD instantly confirmed the trio of B1 battle droids. From the looks of how they moved, the droids were just conducting a routine patrol. Just as Cabra was about to sight in the first droid, a sudden noise made him drop back behind the rubble. Motioning for Denjie to sidle up behind a indistinct heap of metal that once used to be a dumpster, Cabra fiddled with his HUD's settings to better pick up the voices coming from the droids' position.
Deviss
Deviss
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:14 pm

I saw the motion and immediately got behind what appeared to be a blown apart dumpster. Whatever this town was, it had an interesting side to it. I glanced at Cabra, his helmet was pointing towards where we were headed but who knew where he was actually looking or what he was really doing. I slowly brought my rifle up and scanned ahead where I had seen those droids. I could see them clearly now. Three of them, no sign of wets though. Good, that'll be easier to deal with I hope.

I com Cabra, "What's the situation? You pick up anything?"
Denjie
Denjie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviss Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:45 pm

*Brushes the dust off the Thread* So I was wondering, how long are we going to keep this up between the two of us Denjie?
Deviss
Deviss
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:11 pm

Well, it's kinda like what Parker and Cuyir mentioned. Cuyir really doesn't really have anything to add right now and Parker is now pretty much caught. So it's kinda down to you and me right now. So we're just gunna keep posting till we either reach parker or encounter the enemy.

That's how I look at it at least.
Denjie
Denjie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviss Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:55 pm

Yeah I understood the "going back and forth" bit, my question was "for how long"?
Deviss
Deviss
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:25 pm

I can go again, I have my story ready (in my head).

I just thought you two might want to go at it for a bit... Anyway, my thing should (hopefully) be out before the end of the week.
Parker
Parker

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:31 pm

I think we can go ahead and at least get to the building where Parker's at. Maybe even try to get up there. Up to you two. What do you want to do Parker? That'll tell us how long to go back and forth.
Denjie
Denjie

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:38 pm

It would work PERFECTLY if you could fight your way up to the roof. Meaning, get to a point where the very last thing that you two do would be to step through the threshold and onto the roof.

You can do whatever you want to lead up to it. Fight off droids, see Cuyir's villains, stop at a cantina, walk through the streets holding hands, anything really.

Does that work? (This way I can react to your story and make mine fit yours)
Parker
Parker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuyir Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:32 pm

Hah! That'd be entertaining. "What the bloody heck are they doing!? "What do you mean...?" "They're... They're holding hands, frolicking as though they're in a field of flowers!"

Sorry. Anyways, I guess I'll post if I think up some random gibberish. Keep going for as long as you want.
Cuyir
Cuyir

Number of posts : 898
Xfire? : Screech109
Registration date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviss Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:55 pm

Now now Cuyir... don't make me acquaint your face with Deadpool's swords... Time For Swords! Wink
Deviss
Deviss
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:17 pm

So are you going to take your turn Dev? or leave us in the dust to wait? Razz
Denjie
Denjie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviss Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:45 am

Well since you so kindly mentioned it... I think I might just do that. Lol.

No but really, I'll try and put up a longer piece either sometime later today or early tomorrow.
Deviss
Deviss
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:36 pm

*looks around* where's dev? Razz
Denjie
Denjie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuyir Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:40 pm

Huh... Maybe the Reapers got to him. *Shrugs* I'm sure he'll resist their brainwashing effect long enough to post, eventually... Razz
Cuyir
Cuyir

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviss Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:50 pm

Cuyir wrote:Huh... Maybe the Reapers got to him. *Shrugs* I'm sure he'll resist their brainwashing effect long enough to post, eventually... Razz
Hah, win comment right there. *High-Fives Cuyir*

But really he is right, I have been having a torrid love affair with Mass Effect 3 for the past week. That and this week is my last week of the current semester, so I've got finals and all that fun stuff, so... yeah.
Deviss
Deviss
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:27 pm

So we should wait a little bit before your next section comes out?
Parker
Parker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuyir Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:21 pm

*High-Fives back at Dev* I thought you'd appreciate that comment. Razz

I say we wait. Unless Park has something he can post. I suppose I could do something explaining how insane Cuyir is getting. *Shrug* Your call.
Cuyir
Cuyir

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:24 pm

My post will be pretty darn long. I can work on it this week though.
Parker
Parker

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviss Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:35 pm

*Bump-ness* So who's going next? Me? Parker?
Deviss
Deviss
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:43 pm

Dev, it's your turn. We've discussed this already. Cuyir and Parker really have nothing to say and they said as much.
Denjie
Denjie

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie Thu May 03, 2012 11:10 pm

Well now, no one seems to be interested in this anymore, sooo, here's what we'll do.

Everyone that was involved gets two posts to end their part of the story. After that, it's locked up. If any of you seriously want to continue this, then post something.
Denjie
Denjie

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Thu May 03, 2012 11:17 pm

Can we maybe give people until the end of school? I really want to keep this going, but I have been insanely swamped with work since March (Which is why I haven't responded to your PM yet, Sorry Den... Sad )

But once the summer hits, you can be sure that good ol' Parker will be blowing up tinneys like the best of 'em.
Parker
Parker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next