The Clone Commando Pod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan-Written Fan-Fiction - The First Story

+11
Hawk
Sev™
Vandal
Rinku
Denjie
Cuyir
frang
foxrock66(Roadkill)
Jack
Deviss
Parker
15 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Clan-Written Fan-Fiction - The First Story - Page 5 Empty Re: Clan-Written Fan-Fiction - The First Story

Post by frang Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:11 am

OOC: I've been thinking on what I'll do. You wanna skip me, that's ok. Is it ok to introduce a Jedi or two into the mix?
frang
frang
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 2430
Xfire? : frangible
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Back to top Go down

Clan-Written Fan-Fiction - The First Story - Page 5 Empty Re: Clan-Written Fan-Fiction - The First Story

Post by Parker Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:16 am

No, I was just wondering where you were Smile

I would say you can do pretty much anything you want, but the Jedi are not your character, so they might get lost in the fray? I have no objections at least.
Parker
Parker

Number of posts : 1317
Xfire? : srg1parker
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by frang Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:09 pm

OOC: I'm still a clone commando, just have a Jedi as a...npc character I guess you could call it. Still thinking, I'll have it up in a day or two. If someone wants to cut in front of me, that's fine. npc: non-player character.
frang
frang
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuyir Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:50 pm

Right, well, sense I won't be on the computer for awhile, Park can go ahead and skip my turn. I'll make a catch-up post when I get back.
Cuyir
Cuyir

Number of posts : 898
Xfire? : Screech109
Registration date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by frang Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:58 pm

OOC: Have fun, Cuy, see ya when you get back.
frang
frang
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:25 pm

I enjoy reading this. You guys are great and inspiring writers. Keep up the good work!!
Blitz
Blitz

Number of posts : 665
Xfire? : shocky41
Registration date : 2010-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by frang Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:29 am

OOC: Rather than delay and have a huge post, I'll do some smaller ones, maybe more fun that way?

Frang watched the battle droids on patrol. No SBDs in evidence at the moment. As much as he loved big bangs, this was no place for them. Blow up the droids, as much fun as that would be, and more droids would show up, blow up them, SBDs would show up, blow up them, Trade Fed mercs would show up, blow them up, separatist tanks would show up...it would be a never-ending cycle of blowing things up. How would he get to the droid depot then? Time for one of his party favors, an EC nade with a proximity switch. He rooted around in one of his shoulder bags, found the parts he needed, dug out an EC nade, and unscrewed the top. It only took a moment to click the leads on the proximity switch into the det core of the EC. He slipped out between patrols and planted the improvised mine behind some small rocks. Just as he stood up, he had the feeling he was being watched. He glanced around in the early morning light. Nothing in the trees or along the wide clearing on the other side of the patrol path. Frang ran back into hiding to wait his chance. The open distance was too wide to cover in the time between droid patrols. But zap one, that would double the time available to him. He had that feeling again. He looked around. Still nothing. Here came the droid. "Roger, roger," Frang whispered to himself.
frang
frang
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:21 am

Its Dens turn if I am correct
Vandal
Vandal

Number of posts : 885
Xfire? : shadowvortex
Registration date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviss Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:35 pm

So would it be too difficult to join in on this?
Deviss
Deviss
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 6965
Xfire? : thefallen92
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:00 pm

hmmm, not sure Dev, you'd have to come up with a background story AND give a reason for why your where you are and what you are.....

Also, my story is comin, sorry it's takin so damn long.
Denjie
Denjie

Number of posts : 4677
Xfire? : denjie
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sev™ Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:55 pm

Someone remind me of the turn order? I forgots it and cant find it. XD
Sev™
Sev™

Number of posts : 3359
Xfire? : sev1107
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:17 pm

(Hint for Devy to join)

Maybe he was already on the planet as the initial recon of the base, but the higher ups didn't feel that it was important enough to inform the assault team of this fact.

Also, we all know a background of our character/ personality, the weapons/ armor/ equipment our character uses, and we their portion of the mission at the base is.
Parker
Parker

Back to top Go down

Post by frang Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:26 am

OOC: Sounds good. We are getting our orders from Tarkin, I think. This is one of the Chancellor's underhanded schemes, so it's only natural that Dev's on planet doing things we don't know about.

This is a multi-ethnic Separatist planet, with humans and nonhumans present. Our clone assault unit doesn't even know the name of the planet (I think, need to re-read the previous chapters).
frang
frang
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviss Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:35 am

So what's the Time Period of all this? Gotta know so I can draw up an appropriate Character.
Deviss
Deviss
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 6965
Xfire? : thefallen92
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:59 pm

I would say halfway through The Clone Wars. All the way would be when order 66 was issued and the beginning is the battle of Geonosis.
Parker
Parker

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:41 pm

*My pod drops from the ship....... I can feel the pressure build as I fall faster towards the ground... repulsors kick in and the pod touches down gently... I check my surroundings through the cameras and determine that area secure... disengaging the door I climb out and check my armor, gear and weapons* "Alright then, lets get this party start" I whisper to myself. *I sling my rifle across my back and bring out my side arm. Better to go small and steady right now..... I bring up the holo-map on my forearm* "hmm, first checkpoint seems to be about 4 klicks outside this city to the northeast, alright time to start the show" *I move out with my HUD on full alert and my rifle ready to use*
Denjie
Denjie

Number of posts : 4677
Xfire? : denjie
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by frang Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:14 pm

OOC: @Sev, Here's the list:
Sev
frang
Den
Cuy
Parker
Van
(Dev?)

Though I think Parker started us on the journey, so the list should start with his name....but I'm too lazy to turn back to page one to check....sometimes I get very, very lazy.
frang
frang
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuyir Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:45 pm

O.C. Park started us up, we don't know the name of the planet, Frang and I are both using the idea that Tarkin was the briefer. Anything else? Razz Guess I got lucky, I don't need to do a catch-up post! Very Happy

(Switching to 3rd person again... I'm trying to get it right. XD )

As Cuyir moved through the forest outside the city, he began to wonder if he was on a wild goose chase. He had been running for a few hours, but hadn't decreased his distance to his target. It was only supposed to be a few miles. It was almost as if his navigator was re-computing the distance.

There was another thing bugging him as well. He had only heard five of the six drop pods fall. One was missing. He may have just missed it, but he had a bad feeling. "Somethings going on here. And the patrols as well. They're patrolling in areas that seem completely useless, yet it's right in my path." His thoughts were interrupted as another patrol moved towards him. He was forced to hide in a near-by shrub to hide his location. "Could be a jammer. That *would* be just like him.... But still, it's almost as if they know that I am coming."

Cuyir watched as the last droid in the patrol passed him. "Either way, I need to keep moving." He continued on for a few more minutes, until a small door, only large enough for one person to enter at a time, caught his eye. "That'd be it... Hope everyone's okay." He cautiously entered the facility.
Cuyir
Cuyir

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:28 am

Off topic: This will be a massive message because school starts tomorrow, and I want to get this out of the way Very Happy / D: So bare with me.

On topic:
*I am about ready to storm the bank's service entrance when I remember the plans I made earlier in the day.

The bank is more complicated than I had initially thought. We have conformed the identity of four subjects, however one of these persons is Foxtrot's squad leader. Communications with the primary subject ended approximately three minutes ago. They requested an aerial vehicle to allow them to leave. I decided that the fastest way to coral the subjects is to give them a clear place to be. Once the vehicle lands on the roof I will have two members of Foxtrot impersonate the pilot and engineer. The demo man, who will go by Tiger for this mission, and I, who will go by Wolf will start on the lobby floor and make our way up three flights to the roof. This way we will catch the subjects in a crossfire. It has its risks, but I am counting on my team's accuracy to get us through.

I get confirmation that there are no life forms on the first two floors and so Tiger and I rush up the stairs to a door that leads onto the far side of a hallway. The other end of the hallway is the hatch to the roof. Tiger and I are prepared for anything for the moment, if someone wanted to go back down stairs, they would go through us. I wait for my Alpha team to give me an update.

"Sir, life forms are starting to appear. It seems that they were smart and brought the hostages up first. Based on our intel we know that none of the subje... wait a second. One subject is now on the roof. We cannot tell if this is Lion, at this time. The rest of the hostages are up here."

"Roger, keep your sights on him and keep us posted if he is Lion. Beta team is heading in."

"Roger, I have the solution."

I give Tiger the no go for an explosive solution. We have not been spotted yet and we do not know if our roofie will be spooked into harming the hostages. We slice the door and rush inside. As I turn the corner I see two men facing away from me and standing over a third, who is kneeling with two sidearms facing him, execution style. When will it ever be more perfect than this?

I say into the com, "Weapons hot!"

I put three shots into the man on the left, two in the body and one in the head. Tiger isn't so official, apparently he is quite the show off. He puts all three shots through the man on the right's head. I hear a loud pop go off on the roof and I know that my alpha team has taken the subject down. Right now they will be charging at the ladder to keep themselves between the entrance and the hostages.

By now I have reached the end of the hallway and before the kneeling man can realize what has happened and stand up, I have tackled him. I flip him around, zip cuff him, and throw him into a wall to be patted down. I find nothing. I ask for an update by Alpha team. They tell me that they are secure.

I allow a smile to creep across my face as I put my blaster around my back. I turn my prisoner around as I say, "Well it is nice to finally meet you Lio. . ."

The person facing me is not Lion. He is not a clone, like me. Where is he? I tell alpha to look at all of the hostages for Lion. I get a no joy from them. I tell Alpha and Tiger to examine their down subjects. No joy.

I freeze and turn around to look at my mark. He is laying on his back. I can see where the shots went through him. They were perfect. Two through the heart and one between the eyes. I slowly kneel down down praying that I am just completely imagining this incident.

I am looking into a mirror, but with only half a face. My world turns upside down. I just shot Foxtrot's squad leader. I thought this was a perfect operation. Nothing went wrong... How could I have known that I would commit the very atrocity that I was trying to avoid. Tiger hasn't seen yet. I tell him to go help process the hostages with the rest of the team. When he gets up the ladder I take my helmet off and I turn around and look at handcuffed man.

"What happened. You have five seconds to give me a real answer before I force one out of you."

He nervously licks his lips as he says, "I was a hostage who was almost executed by these heinous criminals."

"Wrong answer." I put a shot of my silenced DC-15 through each of his each major joints. Now that I am four shots down and he will never walk or use either arm again, things got a lot more interesting. After the bone chilling scream, the heavy breathing, and the crying, he whispers.

"Alright alright! My leader found out that there was a spy within our ranks. Somehow the guy who looks like you convinced him that it was me. So he sends the hostages up with another guy, and he was going to execute me. I guess... Thank you for saving my life. Now I am going to be a cripple in prison."

"Hopefully hell." I put one round through his head.

I know I just made a lot of enemies... I need to leave the bank before they squad realizes what I just did. I will probably get demoted for this, if not killed altogether. I will never lead an operation again. I moan in agony and run off to my R-V with the strike team. As I run, my mind will have plenty of time to contemplate what I have just done.
Parker
Parker

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:50 pm

Hey guys I'm really sorry but I need to drop out of this I have a very demanding school schedule for the semester
Vandal
Vandal

Number of posts : 885
Xfire? : shadowvortex
Registration date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by frang Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:12 pm

Van, school matters much more than this. Good luck with your classes. Try to stop by when you can.
frang
frang
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:42 pm

frang wrote:Van, school matters much more than this. Good luck with your classes. Try to stop by when you can.
Parker
Parker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuyir Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:24 pm

Wait... Are we still doing this thingy? Or am I checking it every day for no particular reason?
Cuyir
Cuyir

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:39 pm

I've been waiting for someone else to reply Razz
Parker
Parker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sev™ Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:59 pm

Uh...i'm kinda busy iwht school and lately i'm not in the mood for this. Just say i ran off after we hit the ground and you guys cant find me yet. I'll find somewhere to pop in at some point.
Sev™
Sev™

Number of posts : 3359
Xfire? : sev1107
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next