The Clone Commando Pod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan-Written Fan-Fiction - The First Story

+11
Hawk
Sev™
Vandal
Rinku
Denjie
Cuyir
frang
foxrock66(Roadkill)
Jack
Deviss
Parker
15 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Clan-Written Fan-Fiction - The First Story - Page 11 Empty Re: Clan-Written Fan-Fiction - The First Story

Post by Denjie Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:35 pm

I'd say Dev post again just to give that part it's run through and then Parker can Post.
Denjie
Denjie

Number of posts : 4677
Xfire? : denjie
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Clan-Written Fan-Fiction - The First Story - Page 11 Empty Re: Clan-Written Fan-Fiction - The First Story

Post by Deviss Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:30 pm

Cool beans. I'll either try and get a little something up before I go to bed tonight, or at some point tomorrow.
Deviss
Deviss
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 6965
Xfire? : thefallen92
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuyir Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:33 am

OOC: Well, I'm okay with you skipping me. But, Ima still post! Razz

I woke up with a start. The reason was that my nose was tickling like crazy. Seconds later, I let out a loud sneeze.

"Great... Yo! Tinny!" I shouted at the droid guard, "Got any tissue, or something?"

No answer. Curse those stupid, anti-social programmers! They just didn't make the droids fun anymore. Another sneeze threatened to come out, but I quickly pinched my nose. The tickle-ish feeling finally went away.

'So, I'm either getting allergies, or I'm being talking about.' I thought to myself.

My head was rather sore, likely a result from that droid hitting the back of my head. Man those things could pack a punch! Sighing, I laid my head back on the hard bed underneath me, and dozed off to sleep.

*Mean-while...*

As it was, the precautions which Ay had made were unnecessary. The clones were heading off towards the town. A silent sigh was heard from behind him, but he didn't bother to turn to see who it was.

"A change of scenery, then?" a soft female voice said.

It was Fee. She stood behind her Captain, one hand resting on her hip. She was clearly annoyed, her brows lightly scrunched together into a scowl.

"Seems that way. They don't want to risk having another force sent after them, most likely." was his response.

Emotion couldn't be read in his voice, as was the usual case. She sighed again again. Sometimes she just couldn't understand him. Despite being married for fifteen years, she just didn't get him at times. He stood, and tapped his right brow. It was a modified sign, meaning "return". In the distance, Ee re-holstered his sniper on his back.

"What? Yer meanin to tell me that we went an made that there hike for nothin?" Cee exclaimed.

He really didn't expect a response. Ee was a lot like his twin brother, especially in that regard. Then, there was also the fact that he was mute. That didn't help much. Muttering something relating to the leader type, Cee moved into step behind Ee. It only took a few minutes for the two too reach the main group, and when they arrived they hastily followed the two clones. Following anyone on the ground is dangerous, as there could be unforeseen objects on the ground that could be stepped on. If you have a clumsy soldier under your command, such as Cee, you tend to make a lot more noise then what would normally be liked.

Crack! Snap! Well, those were a few of he noises. Sticks and such.

"Stop making so much noise you clumsy oaf!" said Fee with an exasperated tone.

She was the assassin of the team, so naturally she made the least amount of noise. Of course, her scolding didn't amount to much as another crack was heard shortly after. Bee chuckled slightly, while Fee let out another sigh. They would get caught, at this rate. Of course, Ay had already taken precautions in case they did, but they all preferred not to be caught. Not something they were likely to avoid, while Cee was still around.

*Meanwile...*

"What?" Bell said in a slightly surprised tone.

Gee stood in front of him at full attention. Two guard droids stood on both sides of the commander.

"Are you certain?" Bell asked, hoping for positive confirmation.

"No, sir. It is only a possibility. But knowing Ay, it is a very likely possibility." Gee responded in a respectful tone. He didn't want to get Bell angry.

Bell merely smirked. "I see. This is getting interesting, indeed. Good work, Gee. You are dismissed."

Nodding, Gee turned to leave, but hesitated before he exited the room. "Would you like me to return to the squad, or remain on base, sir?"

"Remain on base, but stay alert. Ay has another mission that he was given, and your squad will return after that mission is accomplished."

At that, Bell sat down and got back to his work. Gee bowed respectfully , and exited the building. He was the youngest of the group, and his mind was racing. He hadn't heard anything from Ay about this mission, and he could only guess that it was so top-secret that Ay couldn't tell anyone about it. Struggling to put his thoughts aside, he made his way to the cafeteria, where he would have a late lunch.
Cuyir
Cuyir

Number of posts : 898
Xfire? : Screech109
Registration date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviss Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:10 pm

OT: So I've got another question. No, not for Denjie this time. It's aimed at Cuyir; are you playing two different Characters or something?
Deviss
Deviss
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuyir Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:06 pm

In a way, I guess I am. If that's a problem, I'll stop.
Cuyir
Cuyir

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviss Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:45 pm

Did I say it was a...
Clan-Written Fan-Fiction - The First Story - Page 11 Trollface

Personally, I love it. Just wanted to clarify so as to avoid the happening of you killing me.
Deviss
Deviss
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuyir Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:50 pm

Lol! Well, don't worry about that. I make a habit of asking before killing. Razz
Cuyir
Cuyir

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:26 pm

I absolutely love it too. I think you are an incredible writer. But yeah, if you want to trap me or kill me (or anything that drastically makes me rewrite my character) than just PM me first :p
Parker
Parker

Number of posts : 1317
Xfire? : srg1parker
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:09 pm

Same with me! Love the way you're writing cuyir. Very Happy

Now... I think it's dev's turn?
Denjie
Denjie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuyir Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:01 am

Thanks guys. You're all great in my opinion, as well!

Actually, I thought it was Park's turn. But, Park said he was okay with Dev going, I believe, so it's up to you, Dev.
Cuyir
Cuyir

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviss Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:05 am

Looking over the small holo-map projected from Denjie's gauntlet, I take in what he says and my ARC-trained mind immediately begins to work out the possibilities. "Whatever we do, we need to meet up with Parker, and make a plan to retrieve your other commando. What was his name? Cuyir?" Denjie doesn't reply, just giving a quick nod. "How long has he been missing?"

"Longer than I would've liked. I know what you're going to say, and yes I still think he's alive." Nodding along with what he says, I rise to my feet and say, "Well let's get moving. Comm Parker, tell him we're in motion and to keep an eye on the tinnies as best he can." Tapping my side-holsters, something that's become a reflex of mine, I feel the hand blasters are secure. Grabbing my WESTAR M5, I resume our steady jog and Denjie and I set off in a straight line towards the ruined city, Parker, and just maybe Cuyir.
Deviss
Deviss
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:21 pm

As I sit on an old wooden crate in the middle of a dusty old warehouse I think about the mission so far. How it had gone so horribly wrong. How Frang was killed by a fellow clone and my other teammates have disappeared as well.

I shake off the thoughts with the physical act of standing up. I look around and decide to make myself useful. When I get into this state in the mission, I know that I just need to do something. Sitting around and worrying endlessly about everything that isn't perfect... Well it doesn't do anything to help my brothers, does it?

I have a feeling that Denjie and Cabra, who I will refer to as alpha team, are within five clicks to my position. They will get to the city in two clicks. I will be beta team, and Cuyir will be the subject. Instead of sulking around I need to do something that helps the attack group.

Alpha will be coming in from the north, I can get on the roof and spot them as they zero in on my coordinates. But first I have to get to the roof without being compromised. On reflex, I sling my rifle and grab my shotgun. The powerful weapon feels natural in my hand. I have put more time into shotgun training than any of the rest of Sierra Squad, combined. I suppose that I will always have more training then them now...

I walk through a long hallway that perfectly shows the difference between the murky warehouse and the once-pristine office space. It starts with large water stains coming down from the ceiling, no windows, plain white-washed walls, and florescence lights. I turn the corner in this long "L" hallway and immediately find a completely different space. The light is not as intrusive, the walls are a greyish-silver, there are windows at the top of the wall allowing artificial sunlight to come in, and the doors are no longer steel, but wooden.

The wooden doors come quite in handy. It takes barely any force to break them open. A few doors later and I am climbing up an emergency stairwell. Once I get to the top floor I start to see scenes of life for the first time. Denjie and I discovered that this place was abandoned many years ago, however, there is a large homeless community here. I rush through, very glad that no one here decides to cross my path. I would be forced to tie them up, wasting my time and theirs. I get to a ladder and climb it all the way up.

My arms and legs ache slightly from the strain of carrying my pack, Denjie's pack, and myself. As I climb out onto the roof I realize just how good of a place Denjie and I picked when we dropped our stuff here. The building is at least five stories taller than the rest of the buildings in the area. However, it is not the tallest in the city. It seems that the rich estates, big businesses, and tourist attractions of the city lie even farther to the south. If I needed to cover alpha from the south, my field of vision would be crippled, but to the north are nothing but modest homes and local businesses.

I jam the door shut, attach a door charge just in case anyone I don't want to be up here tries to get in, and drop our packs on the ground. I do a sweep of the roof and once I decide that no threats are present, I lower my shot gun. I unsling both guns and lay them on the ground.

I pull out my tactical binoculars and turn to the south. I do a quick sweep of the highrises to my rear. After another two minutes I am confident that no Droid Assassins or any other type of being can see me. I turn around and get into the prone position. From here I can see down the major road arteries and see the droid patrols marching around the city.

The have good strategy, but it's flawed. The have two teams for each building. The first team surrounds the building while the second sweeps it. Once no threats are found, they move to the next building. This is cold, efficient, and eventually will work. However, it wastes so much time. I had time to armor up, get more powerful weapons, and get a recon position. Based on how fast they are sweeping down the city, and how far away I am, I estimate that I have thirty minutes till they are outside the roof on my building.

When I see two blips on the short-range radar, I comm alpha team. I cut Denjie off in the process though.

"Parker, are you able to-"

"Denjie, Cabra, over. I am on the roof north, northwest of our rendezvous point. My vantage is to the north of our target area. I have eyes on all subjects and friendlies in the area. You are about a click from the edge of the tree line."

"Understood. Do you have a bead on the droids?"

"Negative. No precision rifle present." I can almost hear Cabra as he mutters about his opinions on the worth of a clone without a sniper.

"Roger, feed us intel as we go."

"Affirmative. You will come out on a major street. Keep heading down until I post an alternative route."

"You got it, Parker."

I'm not sure I will ever get used to Cabra saying my name, or the way he seems to clench his lips a little bit uncomfortably whenever he does. Somehow, I feel that Denjie had something to do with the former. Regardless, it makes me feel closer to trusting him as a team member, and how could I ask for anything more?
Parker
Parker

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:32 pm

*I turn to Cabra after the conversation goes dead* I think you're giving Parker another look about you. You just might be able to gain his trust before this is all over. 'Either that or he's just playing up his authority. I wouldn't put it past him' *I think to myself*

'This whole thing had gotten way off target, Sev And Vandal never made it back to the RV and after seeing Frang in the state he was in I knew he was dead. I'm going to kill whoever did him in like that, no clone trooper and especially no ARC should go down like that.' *I shake my head slightly to clear my thoughts. My objective now was to RV with Parker, then get Cuyir. Hopefully we can still take down the CIS base AND get off here in one piece. Our chances are slim though, unless these droids REALLY fowled up and gave us and open and clear target. Then again, knowing droids, they could very easily do that for us. Who knows what'll happen.*

*I smile a little even though it's hidden by my helmet*

*After traversing the landscape a bit more we hit the main road, I flipped the second scope attachment down so my rifle is more close corridor ready* How do you wanna pull this? Tag team or just one of us stay scout? *I keep my rifle at the ready*
Denjie
Denjie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuyir Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:19 am

The people of this planet were loyal fools. They would listen to anyone who gave them a sense of organization. They also made great foot soldiers, and were surprisingly good in espionage. If a being trained in the art of spying didn't want to be seen, they were not seen. Well, most of the time, at least. These people were the ones who made up the majority of Bell's spy network. They were his eyes and ears on the planet, much like the droid army was his fist. If someone tried to betray him, his spies found out about it, and his droids took care of it. All he had to do was be the brain. A task that most would want, to be in charge of all they could want to be; but not for Bell. He rather preferred to be on the front lines, ripping his enemies apart with his twin blades.

But that was the past, this was the now. He had been assigned to be one of the commanders of the forces of this planet, partnered with two almost useless Nemoidians. He had no choice but to accept this assignment, or risk losing his position all together. The Count was a strict man, any disobedience was met with harsh punishments. The clone didn't want to go through that. So, there he was, held up in the not-too-suspicious building. It wasn't the largest, nor was it the tallest. In fact, it looked a little smaller then most of the buildings surrounding it. But that was on the outside. The real building, the real base itself, was below ground. A network of underground tunnels, very similar to the ones on Geonosis. Made sense, as the Geonosians were the ones who built the base.

In the building there was a stair case that led down to the basement. In the basement, there was a large, circular, metallic door. Behind the door, a spiraling staircase went down, down, and down some more, another large door being at the bottom. Behind this, the tunnels began. It wasn't much like one would expect from an underground tunnel. In fact, it was quite well built. The walls, floor, and ceiling were all built to resemble the inside of a Seperatist ship. There were many pathways, many doors, leading to different areas of the base. This was where the base really was. The building above was merely a front, a lure, to make those who were careless assume that it was all there was.

The possibility of one finding the underground fortress was small for the those who didn't bother to look, high for those who paid attention. It wasn't meant to not be found, for on the inside it was a death trap for intruders. Nor was it the only base on the planet, but one that gave quick access from one into another. Provided you could get through the seemingly endless amount of droids, the remaining Geonosians who worked on the tunnels, and the hive of Kouhuns that called the tunnels their home.

Bell smiled slightly to himself, something that didn't often happen. The plan he had in mind for his former "brothers" was an interesting one, and he would be amused greatly to see how they fought against it.
Cuyir
Cuyir

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviss Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:15 pm

OT: I'm really sorry this is so late in the coming, I've lost track of things with my college classes and whatnot. Now I know it's not the usual length, but I'll remedy that in future Posts. I just wanted to get something Posted so I'm not holding everyone up.

How do you wanna pull this? Tag team or just one of us stay scout? "Let's stick together. The last thing we need right now is to loose someone else." Before we go anywhere, my hands instinctively move to check the cells in my M5 and both hand blasters. 'Good. Everything's ready for action.' I see Denjie look back at me, without saying anything I nod in reply. Despite the time, we've fallen into being able to easily recognize each others' body language. Denjie skulks off to take the lead as we draw nearer and nearer to the ruined city.
Deviss
Deviss
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:01 pm

*Each step is taking of further and further into a death trap it feels like. I don't like having ruins around me, to many hiding spots for someone or a bunch of someones to be staked out at waiting for us. I keep my rifle trained forward while panning from side to side every few seconds to keep everything clear. I look over at Cabra to make sure his six is clear.*

I don't see anything yet.

*I'm almost back into full ARC Trooper mindset, ready for anything. I just hope I can keep a part of my team mentality intact, if only for Parker. I went cold inside at the thought of him.* 'If anything happens to that kid... there'll be hell' *I say to myself. I was NOT going to loose another brother. I just hope he's actin smart and not caving in*

'C'mon Parker, just hang in there. Just like old times, I'm comin for ya brother. I'm comin for ya'

*I comm Parker* Parker, we're almost to the checkpoint. How are things looking?
Denjie
Denjie

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:15 pm

Hey guys, I have tried twice now to write out my next segment, but both times my internet browser crashed. Since this has never happened before, I am entirely ticked off. I was basically done with it (and spent 40 minutes on it)...

Anyway, enough complaining, I will start from scratch again sometime soon (probably not tonight now). I would appreciate it if you didn't skip me though, just because I have a really interesting thing to add. Razz
Parker
Parker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuyir Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:59 pm

You can try typing out your segment in a document manager (Office, Word, ect). That way you don't have to worry about it crashing.
Cuyir
Cuyir

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:07 pm

Yep, that is what I will do from now on... Clan-Written Fan-Fiction - The First Story - Page 11 1757144818
Parker
Parker

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviss Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:45 pm

So uh...
Clan-Written Fan-Fiction - The First Story - Page 11 406962_2193756502079_1792195132_1425835_1480945188_n
for activity?
Deviss
Deviss
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:46 pm

I know, I know. I recently got swamped with work. I suppose if you guys are really impatient then you can move ahead...
Parker
Parker

Back to top Go down

Post by Denjie Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:52 pm

I don't see why we can't wait for ya bro. This thing went dead for almost 2 months. A few more days aint gunna hurt it.
Denjie
Denjie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviss Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:15 pm

Sorry Park, I didn't mean to make you feel rushed, I just figured I'd give this a bump.
Deviss
Deviss
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:17 pm

No problem Deviss, I will try to have it done as soon as I can.

You know how sometimes it feels like you have no work at all and the next thing you know you have everything possible due the next day? Well... Guess what's due this week? :p
Parker
Parker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuyir Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:43 pm

Let's see... I'm going to say it's the stuff you thought you didn't have but actually had without knowing you had it? Razz

Take your time, Park. Don't feel like you need to rush. Smile
Cuyir
Cuyir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next